461-470

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (461)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (461)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Sir."

  At this time, everyone else around them spoke.

  She seemed to have just remembered the purpose of her trip. She looked at these people and gritted her teeth and said, "Get out of here! I want to test her powers myself!"

  After she finished speaking, everyone around looked at each other and left the room.

  The door was slammed shut.

  Seeing the door closed, she turned to glare at Han Qingxia and said arrogantly, "You and your bitch aunt are indeed of the same blood, but this is my place. If you don't tell me honestly, I will crush you to death with one finger today!"

  "Snapped--"

  A slap fell on her face, and the woman was slapped away.

  When she landed, she looked at Han Qingxia in disbelief, "How dare you hit me!"

  "What's wrong with hitting you? Did I recruit you? Did I provoke you? You started to touch me and threatened this and that. Who could get used to your fault?" Han Qingxia walked over, raised his palm to her face, and spoke again Give me a slap.

  At this moment, raging flames rushed out of the woman's palm and headed straight in front of Han Qingxia.

  Level 6 fire power!

  The woman's vicious eyes in the depths of the flames are filled with the pleasure of success.

  She didn't kill Ouyang Lan, she could kill Ouyang Lan's niece!

  She also looks so similar to Ouyang Lan!

  They are all nasty bitches!

  She will kill her today!

  She has a level six fire power, and the flames can quickly burn her to a crisp!

  She is dead!

  Just when she thought Han Qingxia had been burned to death, the flame in her palm seemed to be swallowed up by a more powerful flame, and the powerful flames turned around and surrounded her.

  this!

  Her eyes widened.

  Just when the flames were about to burn her, a wall of water quickly surged out of her body.

  Not only is she a fire-based superpower, she is also a water-based one!

  Dual system!

  The wall of water blocked the flames that were engulfed in turn, and the next second.

  "boom--"

  A larger column of water broke through her wall of water.

  The moment the water wall was easily broken through, she looked in disbelief at the person in front of her who was waving his powers.

  Whatever powers she has, Han Qingxia has powers too!

  Not only is she a multi-power user, but her power level is even higher than hers!