290

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (290)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (290)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  When they saw the fresh pork available for purchase for the first time in an alliance-operated store, they were so excited that they got tired of eating it and wanted to buy something different to eat.

  While all of them are striving for alliance points and earning more points to exchange for supplies, the residents of the Summer Base have over 10,000 points per capita!

  In addition, Midsummer Base also has a lot of hidden benefits.

  For example, residents of ordinary bases like them can only shop in alliance-operated supermarkets. Many supplies in alliance-operated supermarkets have purchase restrictions.

  In addition to shopping at alliance-operated supermarkets, people at Midsummer Base also have their own base-operated supermarkets!

  The quality of their base-operated supermarkets is better than those outside! Lower price! There are even more varieties!

  This is not because of the alliance leader's privileges, but because their base is so wealthy!

  People have abundant supplies, and good things can be supplied to the people in their own base at low prices.

  There is no one among the 57 bases in the Midsummer Alliance who does not envy the Midsummer Base!

  Today, after hearing about the large wave of Mid-Autumn Festival benefits issued by the Midsummer Base, everyone was even more envious.

  I really envy the residents of Midsummer Base.

  I really want to join Midsummer Base and follow Han Qingxia!

  At this time, a group of people left work in the institute.

  Professor Wang and others walked out of the building carrying large and small bags of Mid-Autumn Festival welfare items with faces full of joy.

  "Teacher, my family has bought meat in the past few days. The lord has distributed so much meat that I can't finish it. You can take these back and eat them!"

  "If you can't finish it, I can finish it." Professor Wang said with a smile, "There are only two people in my family, and this is just the meat. I have to figure out how to eat it. If I don't eat hard, it will be wasted."

  Their conversation fell into the ears of the people around them, and everyone was eager to go up and help them share the trouble of endless food!

  Jealous!

  Everyone watched directly as Professor Wang and others left with their large and small bags, just like a sunflower watching the sun.

  While they were rubbing shoulders, a middle-aged woman in the crowd saw this, lowered her head, and turned around in despair.

  At this time, the friend next to her grabbed her.

  "Sister Kang, didn't your husband work with Professor Wang before? Professor Wang and others have joined the Midsummer Base, why didn't you join!"