257

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (257)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (257)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  When Han Qingxia meets someone she doesn't know, she usually starts by interrogating them, but for these famous people, she is the prophet who knows what to do!

  It was already clear!

  It won't be his turn to tell her the truth!

  But at this moment, Yue Tu and Lu Qiyan looked at Han Qingxia who was so enthusiastic, with unusual expressions on their faces.

  Indescribable taste.

  After all, it wasn't like this when Han Qingxia met them for the first time!

  Especially Lu Qiyan.

  The first time I met Han Qingxia, I almost bullied her to death!

  Why is she like this!

  "Hello, Captain Rong," Lu Qiyan stretched out his hand to shake hands, and pulled Han Qingxia's hand back without leaving a trace, "I am Lu Qiyan from the K1 base."

  "Captain Lu, I have admired your name for a long time." Rongyin said with a smile.

  "Why are you all so polite," Yue Tu said at this time, "Rong Yin seems to be polite, but in fact he is not polite at all. You don't need to accept him, just do what you usually do. "

  Yue Tu didn't know who he was talking to.

  Probably the bandit leader Han Qingxia.

  "By the way, why did you come out? Where are the other people in your base?" Han Qingxia said.

  "They are still in City C. With your help, we have all pushed to the outskirts. It is expected that in another month, we will be able to come out of the base tomorrow." Rong Yin raised her elegant gold-rimmed glasses and said gently, "Speaking of which, I'm very grateful to Captain Han for his help."

  "It's not a big deal, everyone is a survivor, and it's great to be able to help."

  When Rong Yin heard her words, her beautiful eyes flashed under the golden mirror.

  The leader of the Midsummer Alliance, Han Qingxia, who is number one in the outside world and is counterattacking the city, is not really a soft-spoken and kind-hearted woman.

  He glanced at a group of people sitting behind him.

  They were on a bus, and there were many survivors from Galaxy Base and Xinglong Base behind the bus.

  He had seen what happened when Han Qingxia rescued people and broke out of the encirclement just now.

  Is it possible that Han Qingxia is really such a stupid mother-in-law who wholeheartedly helps others without expecting anything in return?

  Rong Yin thought so, but a softer and gentle smile appeared in her eyes.

  She seemed to be very grateful to Han Qingxia and had a good impression of her.

  It's just that this smile has a completely different flavor in Han Qingxia's eyes.

  Damn it, you know this is not a simple wolf.