274

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (274)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(274)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia thought about how to completely stabilize the foundation of mankind through one-year plans one after another during the last ten years of his previous life.

  They don't have time to look at a hundred years, and they can't even consider the small long-term goals of five to three years. They just seize the day!

  The first one-year plan is to build two lines of defense.

  "The factory has been opened. I have calculated the maximum transportation capacity and assigned 300 to 500 personnel to each factory. Each factory can operate 24 hours a day, and the output items can be circulated to the next link without interruption. The very end of the defensive wall construction."

  Qi Sang took out the data and showed it to Han Qingxia.

  With his team's calculations, they can calculate the output of each endpoint of their one-year plan to the maximum extent.

  We must consider labor and the coordination between upstream and downstream.

  Once turned on, their Midsummer Base will be like a tightly coupled machine, operating efficiently and accurately.

  I have to say that people from Qisang are suitable for doing this.

  They are a professional think tank computing team that can exert its greatest capabilities within a powerful alliance.

  If they were allowed to make their own base, it would be the inevitable solution to the kind of destruction they had in their previous lives.

  They have long boards and short boards. Only when they meet together can they show each other's strength to the greatest extent.

  After listening to Qi Sang's report and arrangements, Han Qingxia thought about it carefully, calculated it in his own mind, and determined that there was no problem, "Implement it."

  "One more thing." Qisang said, "I can only last a month."

  "Why?"

  "Because we have no raw materials." Qisang showed another report, "What we are most lacking now is steel, and the iron ore is only enough to run for a month."

  Han Qingxia frowned when he heard this.

  "But there is good news. There is a very large iron mine in our eastern region."

  "So, Mr. Alliance Leader, you have to take down the mining area."

  ------

  Maybe there will be an update, so you can watch it tomorrow morning, because it will be posted late, okay!

  Chapter 225 Entering the Mining Area

  A helicopter flies over the clear wilderness.

  The people on the helicopter watched the scenery below gradually change from the city to the suburbs, and then to the villages, criss-crossing roads and fields, and their vision became wider and wider.