189

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (189)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(189)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia: "..."

  Should she lament their pure love, or lament his stupidity.

  "Dong Yi, Lu Meng will really turn into a zombie." Guo Xiaoxiao said.

  "Get out of the way, everyone is reluctant to let go, but zombies are not humans! Lu Meng can't be saved!"

  "I don't!" Dong Yi knelt down with a plop and kowtowed to Han Qingxia, "Sister, please go away! Don't kill her! I beg you don't kill her!"

  "Let her go! Even if she is a zombie, I recognize her. I promise not to let her out to harm anyone. I beg you to leave."

  "We won't leave with you either."

  "Don't kill her, don't kill her."

  Han Qingxia looked at the young man kneeling on the ground in front of him and kowtowed, "Give me the key."

  When Dong Yi heard this, he raised his head and looked at her. He suddenly felt hopeful. He turned around and patted the bathroom door behind him, "Xiao Meng, give me the key. She won't kill us."

  "Xiao Meng."

  "I won't leave, I'll stay here with you, don't be afraid."

  "Give me the key."

  His voice fell, and there was no response from the bathroom.

  Just when Han Qingxia's little compassion was about to run out and he was about to cut through the mess with a sharp knife, a pale hand stretched out from under the bathroom baffle.

  She grabbed Dong Yi's arm who was sitting on the ground.

  "Be careful!" Guo Xiaoxiao and Li Jie both saw their hearts beating wildly when a long list of keys fell down.

  "Walk--"

  A distorted female voice came from the bathroom partition.

  Dong Yi's shoulder was pushed away by a huge force.

  Immediately afterwards, there was a sound of banging and banging violently on the door frame behind him.

  "Ho ho ho!"

  "Ho ho!"

  "Ho!"

  The screams of zombies came from inside the door panel. Lu Meng, who turned into a zombie, slapped the density board door in front of him vigorously, and a big crack was knocked out of the latch of the door lock after three or two clicks .

  Lu Meng's pale face was pressed against the crack of the door, his gray zombie eyes were expressionless, and he was howling at everyone outside.

  "Xiao Meng!"

  "Dong Yi!"

  Guo Xiaoxiao and Li Jie rushed forward at full speed and pulled up Dong Yi, who was still about to pounce on Lu Meng.

  Dong Yi pushed them away and threw the keys on his body to Han Qingxia, "You all go!"

  "Are you crazy! Lu Meng has turned into a zombie! What are you doing here!"