292

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (292)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (292)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Lin Ming took Han Qingxia's evolutionary fluid, his eyes flashed, "Thank you, boss!"

  "Do it well." Han Qingxia encouraged him.

  Lin Ming nodded with burning eyes.

  Han Qingxia felt that his loyalty had increased, from the original 90 to 100.

  The next one is Golden Tiger.

  "Brother, happy holidays." Han Qingxia gave him a pair of golden gloves. "Wear these to hit people in the future without hurting your hands."

  Jin Hu smiled immediately when he saw this golden glove, "Yeah!"

  Han Qingxia felt that Jin Hu's loyalty had also improved a bit, but he was already purple loyal. It would be difficult to upgrade further. It was more of an aggravation of his feelings for Han Qingxia.

  Next is Xu Shaoyang.

  "Yangzi, take it." Han Qingxia took out a hidden knife from the cabinet behind him.

  "I told you before that I would give you a good knife, and I finally found it."

  In fact, the last time Han Qingxia took his fancy to a knife, it was Rong Yin's knife, but he gave it to Rong Yin again. Han Qingxia could only retreat and find a good knife among the city's supplies.

  Xu Shaoyang was startled when he saw the knife Han Qingxia took out.

  Han Qingxia had told him a long time ago that he would find him a knife.

  She never forgot this.

  Xu Shaoyang's heart suddenly felt like the sun was shining in, no matter how many people Han Qingxia accepted, who she took with her, or how many people she met.

  In her heart, she will never be ignored!

  He looked at Han Qingxia in front of him and took the knife from her hand, "Yes! Boss!"

  For a moment.

  "Dip - Loyalty increase detected, current loyalty is 100 (gold: eternal and unique)!"

  Chapter 241 Send it to my heart

  Han Qingxia was stunned when she heard the sudden reminder in her mind.

  Golden loyalty!

  The only one forever!

  Xu Shaoyang has reached golden loyalty!

  Han Qingxia immediately became happy and encouraged Xu Shaoyang even more, "Yangzi, you will always be my big treasure!"

  Xu Shaoyang was extremely moved, "Yeah!"

  I am indeed the boss's big treasure!

  No matter how many babies she has, he will always be the big one!

  It's a big baby!

  After getting super positive feedback from Xu Shaoyang, Han Qingxia now has two golden loyal people.