288

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (288)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(288)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  He felt that Han Qingxia was right in scolding him.

  Anyone who doesn't join her is a fool.

  However, their location was too far away, and he was in the flanking area of ​​two small towns.

  Hiding in a farm, be careful that zombies from two towns rush out and kill them.

  Later, he waited until the Midsummer Alliance was officially established, and Han Qingxia decided to support all bases that joined him.

  Luo Le was the first to sign up.

  After signing up, he indeed received the supplies for the drone and the combat team rushed over to support him.

  At that moment, Luo Le was as excited as if he was celebrating the New Year.

  There is hope for all of them!

  He knew his idol was serious!

  She can be trusted to follow!

  Their base was arranged by the alliance to stay in place and fight against the zombies outside.

  He and his support team stood firm here. For nearly a year, they faced several waves of zombie invasions.

  With Han Qingxia's material and fire support, they held on step by step.

  Luo Le stayed at Baihua Base day by day.

  With his perseverance, he saw the Midsummer Alliance getting better day by day.

  He saw Han Qingxia take down City A, and many survivors returned to the city. The zombies inside were being cleared out day by day, and countless building materials were sent to them to build a high wall starting from their southernmost point.

  They waited and waited until Han Qingxia announced that they could retreat from the base and enter behind the high wall.

  "Everyone, pack up the supplies and transport them to a wall first!"

  Luo Le said excitedly.

  He gave the order and everyone in Baihua Base began to retreat.

  Bicycle carts carried supplies from Baihua Base towards the newly built high wall.

  Just when everyone in Baihua Base began to retreat, a large number of zombies rushed out of the farm behind them.

  Large numbers of zombies rushed out of the town. They were like locusts, running in the rice fields in a large black mass.

  They are male and female, old and young.

  These people are all small town residents. After the zombie virus broke out, everyone suffered a disaster soon.

  House after house was destroyed, street by street was infected, and before long, the small town with a small population became a zombie paradise.

  As time went on, there was no longer any food in the town.