300

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (300)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(300)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Dr. Kang: "..."

  "Hurry up and decide. If you wait any longer, your fourth floor will fall again. Then there will be a price. I can tell you in advance that the fourth floor will have another price. Of course, you can also wait for the other two Ark bases to come to rescue you. , you have money, you can do whatever you want."

  Dr. Kang: "..."

  Old Man Kang gritted his teeth and looked at the girl talking in front of the screen, "Okay, 200,000 is 200,000! You start quickly!"

  "Okay!" Han Qingxia agreed.

  Under Han Qingxia's friendly discussions, both parties reached a highly satisfactory conclusion.

  Dr. Kang sent them a series of high-level passwords and a map of the three floors.

  They need to get inside them and help them activate the floor locks on each floor.

  Han Qingxia and the others arrived at the entrance of the bunker in front of them first.

  A large verification gate appeared in front of them.

  Chapter 249 The grumpy elder sister

  Lu Qiyan entered a long list of passwords given by Dr. Kang.

  "Didi, S-level authority, verification successful!"

  The door that just now could not be entered by the residents of the Ark Base was opened.

  It was clear at a glance that after the zombie virus broke out, Ark One directly canceled the access rights of all ordinary residents.

  No ordinary residents are allowed in or out of the bunker.

  When the Ark-1 crew saw the open bunker, they couldn't help but show a hint of joy on their faces. They looked at Han Qingxia and others entering and followed them without even thinking.

  After all, this is grassland!

  There was no place to hide except in the bunker.

  What would they do if zombies came outside?

  He thought he would have to follow them back.

  "You want to follow us?"

  "This is our home, what's going on when we go home!" Xu Youqi started to argue.

  When she saw that Han Qingxia was the only woman in the group, she felt unhappy and had to fight her.

  If Lu Qiyan asked her, she wouldn't say that.

  Han Qingxia was not angry after hearing her words. She looked at the young girl with a smile and walked up to her, "You go home, right?"

  "Well, this is the road to our base. You have to take care of my way home!" Miss Xu Youqi said angrily.

  The next second.

  "Snapped!"

  Xu Youqi was slapped out by Han Qingxia, and then the door closed with a bang.