244

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels
52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoarding_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (244)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (244)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia glanced at the empty platform in front of her. The ground, warning signs, chairs, and trash cans were all covered with thick dust.

  Not a single footprint.

  There was really no one at this stop.

  is safe.

  But I definitely can't stay here.

  Even if the zombies on Line 2 didn't catch up, the zombies in the subway tunnel behind him would have to catch up.

  "Qing Xia, the next stop is the Central Hospital. There are too many people at that stop, so we can't stay." Lu Qiyan walked to her side.

  Han Qingxia was thinking about their destination, and of course Lu Qiyan was thinking about it too.

  He showed the subway map to Han Qingxia.

  They are now at Xinglong Shopping Mall Station. They can't go to the previous stop or the next stop. They have to enter Xinglong Shopping Mall.

  "Captain Han," Bai Lu came over. He was very familiar with this place. "Although Line 11 also transfers at Xinglong Shopping Mall, the transfer distance is 500 meters away from us! We can go out from Exit 3 and enter directly. Go inside Xinglong Shopping Mall."

  Han Qingxia looked at the ground transfer map in front of her and saw the long lines, and nodded, "Okay! Let's enter the mall!"

  There were more than 150 people in the group, all walking quietly on the stairs.

  Bai Lu took the lead from the front and walked out of the Line 11 platform without encountering a single zombie along the way.

  However, some blood stains can be seen on the ground from time to time.

  Han Qingxia thought that when the zombie virus broke out, there should be some people here, but there were too few people on Line 11. After they turned into zombies, they were attracted by the large number of living people on Line 2, and they all came there.

  Chapter 200 This is our territory

  Han Qingxia's guess was absolutely correct.

  When they reached the transfer hall on the stairs, they felt the black shadow surging on the west corridor.

  After countless battles against zombies, everyone has discovered several major habits of zombies.

  Zombies mainly rely on smell and sound to attack humans.

  Their cataract-like eyes can't actually see humans.

  This point was summed up by Ouyang Lan.

  The zombie blocking spray she developed takes advantage of this.

  As long as the zombies can see it, they won't just stop there and let humans go.

  As long as the distance is more than 500 meters, the smell is almost invisible.

  The sound is around 40 decibels.