206

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (206)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (206)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  When his voice fell, a sarcastic voice rang out, "Zhao Xiu, why don't you be a little more childish? You won't be embarrassed if you are in front of me and behind me all day long."

  "My brother wants you to talk more!" The big man Zhao Jie looked dissatisfied.

  "I'm doing this for your own good! Zhao Jie, you always protect your brother. When you die, let's see who can protect him! With his useless look, he won't survive more than three days!"

  "I'll fuck your mother!" Zhao Jie was furious.

  "Okay, stop arguing! This is in someone else's car!" Lin Ming quickly smoothed things over and glanced apologetically at the people in front of him.

  "Everyone is united. There are only a few of us left now. Let's all live well! Stop arguing."

  Zhao Jie and Zhang Tang all became quiet after hearing this.

  At this time, Hu Mingyu suddenly screamed, "Husband--"

  In front of Han Qingxia's car, a large zombie about 1.9 meters tall with all his arms bitten out rushed out.

  "boom!"

  Han Qingxia's car knocked it away without hesitation, and one arm was hung on the tree. Hu Mingyu immediately lay on the window and shouted hysterically, "Husband! Husband!"

  "Mingyu, don't be sad, Brother Tiger is gone a long time ago, that's not Brother Tiger."

  "No, my husband, wuwuwu, husband--"

  "Brother Ming." Another male voice said, "Look, it's Uncle Tang and the others! They have all turned into zombies."

  "Brother Ming, I'm scared too." Gong Yuer held Lin Ming's arm tightly, trying to comfort him.

  Han Qingxia suddenly felt that she understood why Lin Ming became a lone ranger in his previous life.

  Did he bring a children's group?

  After a while, a B&B villa appeared in front of them.

  The car stopped in place for a while, attracting all the surrounding zombies, and the armored car crushed them to death one by one.

  "There is a car there, you can get off here."

  When it's quiet outside, Han Qingxia doesn't plan to take these rubbish out again.

  Lin Ming even knew that Han Qingxia was already extremely benevolent and righteous. They were just following them and he had other things of his own to do.

  Lin Ming asked everyone to get out of the car carefully, but he stayed at the end, "Do you want to go to the barracks?"

  "Do you know the location?"

  "Go straight along this road and turn right. However, the road turning right has collapsed, so you can only walk. It will take about three hundred meters to reach the barracks."