202

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (202)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(202)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Hu Mingyu was pulled back urgently.

  A burly man, like a determined old cow, pulled her behind him and tried his best to resist the endless zombies in front of him.

  "Lin Ming, you can't hold on! Why don't you escape with me! Let them attract zombies to us!" The man who just blocked the disaster said.

  As soon as he spoke, everyone stared at him angrily.

  However, at this time, they had no time to find trouble with him.

  Everyone looked in despair at Lin Ming, who was still holding on. They all used their powers as much as possible to fight to the death.

  Although, they also know that there is no hope.

  What's more terrifying than killing them directly with a knife is that they watch themselves die, with nothing to do!

  Seeing that Lin Ming's wall of air could no longer hold up, suddenly there was a whooshing sound in the air, and a cross steel hook broke through the air and pierced into the car behind them.

  Then, all of them heard a loud voice.

  "Everyone squat down."

  When this voice fell, everyone was startled, but the next second, they all fell to the ground because they saw a straight and sharp steel wire.

  "Whoosh--"

  Large groups of zombies were cut open at the neck, and their heads fell one by one.

  For some tall people, the wire passed through their shoulders and shaved off their collarbones. For some short zombies, the wire passed through the middle of their heads, and the sharp wire dripped with brains and flattened their heads.

  This steel wire made a big circle around them, and wherever it passed, it was like a sickle cutting wheat.

  No one was spared.

  After the big circle was completed, a domineering armored vehicle appeared in front of everyone.

  Zombie corpses were everywhere, and dark black or yellow-white liquid was flowing from the steel wires emitted from the roof of the armored vehicle.

  Centered around them, all the zombies fell to the ground.

  This scene was indescribably shocking.

  Lin Ming and others were all stunned.

  I have never seen such tyrannical strength.

  Grinding all the way.

  "Can you pull out our steel hook?"

  At this time, a male voice sounded in the car.

  When Lin Ming heard the sound, he was the first to react. He turned around and looked at the cross steel structure nailed to their rollover car behind him. He swallowed his saliva and stood up to pull out the cross steel hook that was into stuck the car behind him. come out.