240

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (240)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (240)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Immediately after, one after another was squeezed away by the ferocious tide of zombies.

  Their last line of defense is really gone.

  "Retreat!" Lu Qiyan led everyone to retreat into the tunnel they dug.

  After they all retreated into the tunnel that was one person wide and packed with people, everyone aimed their fire at the zombies outside.

  Strong firepower blocked another wave.

  The machine gun fired until all the bullets were empty, and the hot barrel felt like the wall of a boiling kettle. Everyone threw their weapons away and began to use their powers.

  Various powers flew out, and Tang Jian knew it when he fully used the powers.

  They no longer have a trump card.

  Time passed by minute by second, and everyone felt the exhaustion of using the power.

  But at this time, the wave of mutated zombies is coming!

  "boom--"

  A mountain of zombies was thrown away in front of them, and seventeen or eight mutant giant zombies pushed aside the zombie corpses and headed towards them.

  "Ouch--"

  When Tang Jian saw the mutant zombie coming towards him, he jumped on him without hesitation.

  Get in front of him.

  Until the last moment, Tang Jian and the others never resented Lu Qiyan.

  If he hadn't focused on saving these people, they would have been able to break out.

  Han Qingxia once told them that they did not need to care about the lives of the survivors of these bases, their lives were always the greatest.

  However, they always remember that they were soldiers.

  Even if times have changed, the country is gone.

  They don't want to abandon these people either.

  Let them use it as the last wall.

  Death also precedes them.

  Just when Tang Jian was about to close his eyes, an invisible barrier appeared between him and the zombies in front of him.

  "Ho ho ho-"

  "Ouch--"

  The screams of the zombies were in my ears, but the zombies couldn't move forward even half an inch.

  Tang Jian was stunned.

  At the same time, he felt the extremely cool wind coming from the tunnel behind him.

  wind?

  Wind is caused by air convection.

  them...