321-330

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (321)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(321)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  First, he made her feel the huge difference in food, and he didn't believe that she didn't want to stay.

  Han Qingxia's eyes really lit up when she saw the grade of the ingredients, "Hey, you guys ate pretty well."

  It's almost catching up with the average per capita level of their base.

  This level is quite high.

  Hearing her words, Ning Mo couldn't help but show a hint of pride on his face. He nodded, "You must have never eaten these at your brother's place. I have them in abundance here. If you like it, eat more. "

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  Ning Mo clapped her hands, and someone immediately brought pots of dog food outside the door.

  "I just saw that you brought a lot of dogs. I asked someone to go to the warehouse to take a look. We also have a batch of dog food here, which is just enough for them to eat."

  Ning Mo looked considerate and generous.

  After seeing that she was bringing a dog, he asked someone to prepare some dog food.

  He had plenty of supplies here and found dog food quickly.

  Presumably, Han Qingxia and the others must have no dog food for the dogs.

  Eat leftovers at most.

  Seeing him take out the dog food, Han Qingxia would definitely be pleasantly surprised.

  However, he only waited until Han Qingxia said, "Forget it, let's make do."

  Ning Mo: "..."

  What does it mean to make do!

  Make do with what?

  That's dog food!

  Han Qingxia took Qin Ke and the dogs and had a rough meal.

  I know the conditions outside are poor.

  But this is nothing but rubbish. At this level, I still have the nerve to invite her every day.

  cut!

  Han Qingxia could only think about it.

  It has been more than two and a half years since the end of the world. Apart from her alliance, only the Ark Base can produce so much meat and vegetables.

  They also started production, cultivated crops without soil, and raised a small number of farm animals for the enjoyment of the powerful.

  Otherwise, no one can eat these things.

  Not bad indeed.

  It was just difficult for Han Qingxia. She originally thought she could have a great luxury trip, but she didn't expect that it would be better for her to travel freely at her own base.

  The world outside is really not good.

  Ning Mo didn't know what Han Qingxia was thinking. In his opinion, Han Qingxia must have never eaten such a luxurious dinner since the end of the world!