220

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (220)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(220)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "So many, so many." The woman said excitedly, "We are all in the room, there are so many!"

  "How do you live?"

  "We closed the door very tightly and didn't make any noise. If we made any noise, we would be discovered! We all didn't speak and stayed in the room."

  "Where's the food and drink?"

  "We have lots of food and drink, lots and lots of food! There's so much to eat."

  Han Qingxia frowned slightly.

  From this information, she roughly concluded that the person in front of her could indeed survive.

  If they all live in the corner of the room and have enough food and water, it is possible to survive.

  But, what she felt was indescribably weird.

  A group of survivors live in a hospital full of zombies and still have a lot of food and drink?

  And can the people in front of them come to them?

  She stretched the rope on her hand back, and the smart Qin Ke immediately started asking questions, "By the way, beauty, what's your name? Are you a nurse?"

  "My surname is Liu, and my name is Liu Xuexue. No, I am a doctor."

  "Doctor? I see you are wearing a nurse's uniform."

  "My doctor's uniform is dirty, so I just wore a nurse's uniform. Do you think I look like a nurse in my nurse's uniform?"

  "Really like a nurse, the beautiful Miss Nightingale."

  When the woman heard the last name, she turned to look at Qin Ke and said seriously, "You got the wrong person. My name is not Nightingale."

  Qin Ke was stunned, his handsome and handsome face was obviously stunned, but he was a man of high emotional intelligence and quickly said, "Sorry, just kidding."

  The woman didn't seem to take Qin Ke's words seriously. She said to herself, "There are many people there, all of whom are my children. It's great that you can come to save us. Those evil spirits outside are always thinking After eating us, we are finally saved."

  "You said, are you a group of children?" Han Qingxia finally said at this time.

  When the woman said this, she turned to look at Han Qingxia, "Shh, don't talk."

  I don't know why, but when she turned her head, Han Qingxia felt a chill down her back for no reason.

  Her entire face was covered by a mask, and her expression could not be seen at all, but Han Qingxia felt that she was smiling coldly at Han Qingxia under the mask.

  She immediately stopped.

  Qin Ke's footsteps also stopped.

  The woman said excitedly, "Come on, we are almost there! The children are in front! You must take them all away!"