186

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (186)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (186)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  She looked at the others and said, "You guys drink."

  Li Jie and Guo Xiaoxiao were not very thirsty, so they stopped drinking.

  Dong Yi was very thirsty, but looking at his girlfriend, he gave it up and gave the last bite to his girlfriend.

  "Lu Meng, drink it."

  "Okay." Lu Meng raised the last bit of water and drank it.

  "Let's go quickly and follow her closely."

  "I found that she seemed unwilling to take us."

  "And they don't seem to want us to follow her."

  "I have a way!" Dong Yi said at this time, and he ran in the direction of Han Qingxia.

  "Little sister, little sister!"

  Han Qingxia, who was carrying Qin Ke, kept walking, "Say."

  "I know the map here, I can take you out!" Dong Yi said.

  Han Qingxia looked around at the underground garage with nowhere to see in front of him, "Conditions?"

  "Take us with you!"

  Han Qingxia glanced at the group of people behind him and said, "The most I allow you to follow me is that you are responsible for your own life and death, and you are not allowed to cause any trouble for me."

  Dong Yi heard this and thought for a while, "Okay! Just let us follow!"

  Han Qingxia's force level is so high, as long as they don't fall behind and follow her closely, they will be safe!

  Dong Yi figured this out quickly.

  He immediately waved his hand to greet his companions behind him, "Come on! The young lady allows us to follow her!"

  Several other people immediately ran forward.

  Han Qingxia looked at the person who was already close to her safety, "Let's make it clear first that you are responsible for your own life and death. I will not stop because of you."

  Everyone nodded blankly.

  "Also, let's all check each other's health! Anyone who hides it will die immediately."

  This time, everyone listened obediently to Han Qingxia's words.

  When she finished speaking, Sun Jingjing dodged back.

  "Jingjing, what's wrong with you!"

  "Jingjing, what are you hiding from?"

  "Sun Jingjing, you have a wound on your hand!" Wang Ping screamed. She was closest to Sun Jingjing, and she could see blood slowly flowing down her arm at a glance.

  "I, that's not me, I was injured when I bumped into a corner when I was moving Liu Ming's body! I wasn't scratched by a zombie!" Sun Jingjing hurriedly defended.