204

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (204)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (204)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  He quickly ran towards Lin Ming and others who were coming over.

  "Boss Ming, I am a loyal member of our Lieyang Base and will never betray you!"

  "He just said he wanted to join us." At this time, Han Qingxia's voice came over.

  When Hou Feng heard this, he wanted to punch Han Qingxia in the face, "I didn't! I will never leave you!"

  Lin Ming looked at Hou Feng up and down, and after weighing it, "Let's all go back."

  He looked at the people in front of him and said politely, "Sorry, I will discipline my people well."

  "The first thing you need to do when managing your subordinates is loyalty. Don't worry about useless abilities." At this time, Han Qingxia's voice came over.

  After hearing this sentence, Lin Ming's eyes lit up instantly.

  He looked at Han Qingxia who was speaking and saw her eating quietly.

  "thank you, I know now."

  Lin Ming turned around and walked towards his base.

  Not long after they left, Han Qingxia heard another quarrel coming from the base next to him.

  Not long after, a male voice came from among the group of people.

  "Okay! I'll give it to you! You ungrateful and blind fools!"

  Han Qingxia saw a pile of supplies coming out of thin air under a light source in front of him. After a while, a man was kicked out of the base.

  "Tsk, tsk, tsk, that's it?" Han Qingxia couldn't help but shake her head when she saw Hou Feng being driven away.

  This kind of person doesn't kill people, just blows up all the supplies, and simply lets people release the supplies, and then lets them go?

  "Woman's kindness, that boy is too kind and will suffer a big loss." Yue Tu followed.

  "That Hou Feng just now was not a good person." Lu Qiyan also said.

  Han Qingxia was never the only one watching the fun.

  Han Qingxia discovered that they all liked to watch the fun.

  At this time, Lin Ming, who was opposite, came towards them carrying a box of instant noodles.

  "Thank you for your life-saving grace today. We don't have many supplies. This little thing represents our sincerity."

  Lin Ming said politely to Han Qingxia and the others.

  Han Qingxia thought for a while, nodded, and asked the person next to him to take it.

  Lin Ming was very convinced at this time. Among the group of people in front of him, this woman was actually the boss. "Miss, where are you from?"

  "Midsummer Alliance."

  "Midsummer Alliance?" Lin Ming seemed to have never heard of this name.