195

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (195)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(195)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "A lot of people from the base came today. They are all inside. Shall we go in?"

  "Is everyone here?"

  "Brother Lu and Brother Yue haven't come yet."

  When Han Qingxia heard this, he said, "You can do ink better than me. Wait until they come before you go in."

  "Then let me show you around our base."

  "Okay." Han Qingxia dragged Qin Ke to visit Ji Yurou's base.

  Until now, she has seen the K1 base. The Spark base is a small base, but it is more planned than the K1 base.

  After all, Spark Base is a planned countryside.

  "How many people were in your village at that time?"

  "Our village originally had more than 400 households, but most of the young people were outside, so the population was less than a thousand." Ji Yu Judo, "But it is precisely because there are not too many people in each household, and everyone is At home, so we still have a relatively large number of survivors here.”

  Nearly half of the elderly people turned into zombies during the zombie virus outbreak, and then they infected other people. Fortunately, every household in rural areas is isolated and closed, and even if they become zombies, they will be concentrated in their own houses.

  Therefore, it is relatively easy for young people like Ji Yurou to clean up the zombies in the village.

  At the same time, a large number of elderly people were saved.

  So far, they have a total of 210 people here, and the young population is only about 40 people.

  Half of the young people followed Han Qingxia to fight zombies, while the other half stayed behind to take care of the base in the countryside.

  Their base is relatively lucky.

  Han Qingxia visited the entire base village of Ji Yurou and walked to the newest and most beautiful self-built three-story villa. Ji Yurou pulled her and said, "Sister, that is my home."

  "Not bad. Your house is the most elegant in this village."

  "That was built by my parents just before the end of the world." Ji Yurou's tone suddenly felt a little sentimental.

  Han Qingxia didn't know what to say to comfort her, but she heard her sadness disappear, "Sister, come with me, I'll treat you to some melon seeds!"

  Han Qingxia laughed when she heard this and followed her to her home.

  Ji Yurou took out a candy box of melon seeds and snacks from the house, "Sister, it's hot in the house, let's sit at the door to cool off."

  "good."

  Han Qingxia took two small horses, one for her and one for Qin Ke. After she sat down, she turned to look at Qin Ke beside her, "Don't be idle, do some work."