222

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (222)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (222)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  No one knows what he is thinking, no one knows what he is doing, so Han Qingxia doesn't know what he is about to do.

  A person like him cannot be said to be loyal even if he is kept by his side every day.

  Not to mention, he's free now.

  He has no loyalty or sense of morality to anyone.

  At this moment, she saw a figure that was completely different from the surrounding zombies among the zombies coming and going downstairs in her hospital.

  He swims against the current, out of tune with the zombies around him.

  "Ahhh! He's back!"

  The woman next to Han Qingxia shouted excitedly when she saw Qin Ke coming back.

  When Han Qingxia saw this scene, she didn't know what to feel.

  Qin Ke, he is really back.

  "Where's my little boy?" Qin Ke returned the same way, and the woman immediately rushed up and opened the door for him.

  "She is fine and is safe." Qin Ke said.

  "Where is she? I'm going to find her." The woman pulled Qin Ke excitedly.

  "Right now, wait until I take your children to a safe place, and then I will take you there."

  The woman seemed to understand this. She immediately turned and rushed to her stroller, holding the remaining children in her arms, "Take them away, take them all away quickly!"

  Qin Ke walked up to Han Qingxia and said, "I'm back."

  When Han Qingxia heard these four words, a smile suddenly appeared on his face, "Well done!"

  "No reward?"

  "Rewards will be given when the work is done. Finish the work first!"

  Qin Ke lowered his head and smiled, then turned back to tie up the next child.

  "How was it when you went back just now?"

  "There were a lot of zombies outside. A few smelled the smell and rushed over. I ran back." Qin Ke said.

  "Come on, keep up your strength, and run more often. I like you, good boy." Han Qingxia encouraged him.

  Qin Ke: "..."

  The second child was tied tightly to his chest. Qin Ke took out a big pot, covered the child on his chest, turned around and went downstairs again.

  This time, after Qin Ke left, the woman felt as if she had lost her mind. She saw Qin Ke disappear, and she was counting her remaining three little cubs in the cart like chickens.

  "one."

  "two."

  "three."

  "Why are there only three left?"