199

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (199)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(199)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "you know?"

  Qin Ke smiled slightly and said, "I see that you prefer sweeter and fresher dishes. I guess you prefer to drink peach juice. I guess you are right."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  Han Qingxia finally understood why so many girls liked him.

  Qin Ke is extremely smart, extremely kind to people, and extremely accurate.

  After the meal, people from other bases who came for the meeting were impressed by the meal.

  From here you can see the strength of the Midsummer Alliance!

  The Midsummer Alliance seems to be really reliable and trustworthy!

  "How many bases have we visited this time?" Han Qingxia asked.

  "Twenty-one in total, no, there are twenty now." Qi Sang said.

  "As far as I know, there are a total of twenty-nine bases in our area. Six small bases have lost contact, and five others are too far away to reach."

  Han Qingxia nodded, this was pretty much what she expected.

  In fact, there are still many small-scale human gathering places, not bases, and they have not even received any news.

  "Why are you looking for us?" Han Qingxia said straight to the point.

  Everyone in the base at the scene immediately looked at each other. Everyone spoke first, and finally they looked at Qi Sang.

  "Captain Han, we need your help!"

  Qi Sang said.

  Chapter 162 Five new bases added

  After Qi Sang finished speaking, others followed suit.

  "Captain Han, our base has encountered great difficulties. It hasn't rained a drop since the beginning of spring, and our base has no food!"

  "Captain Han, the same goes for our base. Our farmland was already limited, and now it's even more hopeless!"

  "The food in our base has been running low for a long time. Now we can only last for a week at most."

  "We heard that you have captured two districts, and the supplies must be very abundant! Support us to tide over the difficulties together!"

  "We are all human beings, and we must help each other in times of crisis!"

  When Han Qingxia heard the last sentence, she looked at the person who said this, "Which base are you from?"

  "I'm from Changxing Base, Lin Qiang."

  "I think you said it very well. We are all human beings, and we have to help each other in times of crisis. What about the mutual help at your Changxing base?"

  "I, our base has very few supplies, so we can't help at the moment."

  Han Qingxia laughed and said, "What kind of mutual help is that? It's us helping you unilaterally!"