219

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (219)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (219)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Qin Ke tilted his head and said quietly, "Maybe it's a ghost."

  "Get out!"

  Han Qingxia punched him with her backhand and pulled Qin Ke to run forward. As she walked, she placed the bomb at the specified location. At the same time, she amplified her mental power to sense the situation on this level.

  But I didn't feel anything unusual.

  There are almost no zombies here.

  At this time, she ran to where the child was. Sure enough, there were the footprints of a child on the thick dust on the ground.

  If there are footprints...

  Han Qingxia followed the child's footsteps and saw a child's face appearing at the corner in front.

  The child was about five years old. He was holding a doll in his hand. The long hair on his forehead covered his eyes. It was impossible to tell whether he was a zombie or not.

  He stared at Han Qingxia and gradually revealed a sweet smile.

  A mouth of sharp fangs.

  "Ouch--"

  Chapter 179 Miss Nightingale

  The zombie kid in front of him quickly jumped out from behind the corridor.

  It is extremely fast, and when it runs, it lands on both hands and feet at the same time, like an extremely agile leopard.

  When it rushed in front of Han Qingxia, the thick bangs on its forehead that covered its eyes were lifted up, revealing a pair of rare pure white eye sockets with almost no black pupils.

  The child's innocent face, with its white eye sockets and the gaping mouth that extends to the back of his head, looks like the Gumantong in a Thai horror movie.

  There was no trace of blood on his face, and his gray eyes were staring at Han Qingxia, with only extreme excitement in his immature eyes.

  "bass!"

  A shining silver Tang Dao was pulled out.

  Han Qingxia chopped into pieces without saying a word.

  Unlike what she imagined, she would usually kill one zombie at a time. When the Tang Dao struck the child zombie, it was like hitting a large rubber pad. The strong resistance made the Tang Dao stagnate and get stuck in its neck.

  "Ouch!"

  The zombie brat twisted its flexible neck, opened its big mouth, and immediately bit the Tang Dao blade.

  "Crack, click, click!"

  Immediately, several rows of big tooth marks appeared on Han Qingxia's blade. The kid quickly bit up along the blade, targeting Han Qingxia's hand.

  Han Qingxia held his Tang Dao tightly, turned his wrist vigorously, and turned the kid on the knife N times in the air.

  "bass--"