229

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (229)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (229)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  After meeting Ouyang Lan in this life, Han Qingxia felt that his temper had improved a lot.

  Everyone became civilized.

  "Have you noticed that the boss has changed recently?" Chu Yi asked his cow-horse brothers after seeing Han Qingxia come out.

  "How to say?"

  "She doesn't even curse anymore."

  Everyone: "..."

  There are many people who contact Han Qingxia every day, and most of the messages are answered by Chu Yi. Of course, he must ask Han Qingxia for instructions before replying.

  Whenever Han Qingxia hears some confusing remarks, such as hoping that she will volunteer to provide some food for their base, or provide free evolutionary fluid to evolve their superpowers, etc., Han Qingxia will definitely scold her first.

  He scolded Chu Yi together.

  And now.

  "I just went to my boss to report the messages I've left in the past few days. She didn't scold any of them and responded to every message seriously."

  Everyone: "...how to say?"

  "For example, the Southern Base said that it wanted us in the Midsummer Alliance to move to his place. Our boss said that his suggestion was very good and she accepted it. However, since we have more people, we will move slowly. He told him to hold on, five hundred years at most. I can definitely move there."

  Everyone: "..."

  "And this spring base said that their base has encountered a food crisis and hopes that we can give them thirty tons of food. Our boss said that thirty tons is too little. Give it 100 million tons. We have already burned it for them. Let them Go to heaven to receive it."

  Everyone: "..."

  "And this, Blue Ocean Base said they want our genetic fluid formula to be made public. They said this resource is a resource for all mankind and should not be possessed by private individuals. It must be made public and available to all mankind for free, otherwise it will be a threat to all mankind. Humanity's betrayal, how do you think our boss will reply to him?"

  "I want to scold such disgusting people!" Xu Shaoyang said.

  Jin Hu frowned angrily, "If he dares to say it to his face, I will slap him to death!"

  Qin Ke smiled and said nothing.

  Chu Yi said seriously, "Our boss was not angry at all. He told me with a smile that she had a tumor in her brain, and now she urgently needs a smart human brain to replace it, otherwise she will forget the formula. His brain is so easy to use, so suitable I dug it out and gave it to the boss to change. With his smart brain, he will definitely never forget the formula. I can announce it to everyone at that time. I hope he will come over quickly and change it. Sacrificing one of him will benefit all mankind and let him never betray. All mankind."