391-400

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (391)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (391)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  This also means that their k1 base has cards.

  Of course, it was not that Ningmo told them about this card, but that after Base No. 3 became famous in the last battle, Base K1 had long been in the eyes of the three bases.

  At first, they only regarded the K1 base as a beggar, but after that, they took Han Qingxia seriously.

  In this meeting, both bases named K1 Base to participate.

  If the remaining two bases know what Han Qingxia's base looks like like Ning Mo, then instead of naming Han Qingxia to participate this time, they will all have to make warm expressions to welcome her.

  "This new guy is from K1 base, right?" After getting off the plane, the people at Base 2 said lukewarmly.

  Han Qingxia glanced lazily at the new manager of Base No. 2.

  Among the three bases, Base No. 2 has the worst relationship with her.

  If she hadn't been strong, Base No. 2 wouldn't know how to deal with her.

  Han Qingxia didn't bother to do anything superficial with him, so he didn't respond and looked elsewhere.

  The people at Base 2 were immediately displeased, "Base 1, do we really need this little brat to attend our conference?"

  Ning Mo: "..."

  If he hadn't seen the Han Qingxia family's base before, he might have agreed.

  Now...

  "The K1 base is very powerful and it is enough to participate in our conference."

  "Tch!" The people at Base 2 were very disdainful, "If it weren't for your face, their K1 base would have died countless times."

  Ning Mo: "..."

  Han Qingxia, who was wandering nearby, saw an acquaintance coming.

  "Are you a friend of the K1 base?" People from the No. 3 base also came.

  To say that the relationship is good, Han Qingxia's current relationship with the people at Base 3 is somewhat good.

  But not a lot.

  Because Han Qingxia helped kill zombies at Base No. 3 last time and put down the zombie riot.

  The newly appointed manager of Base No. 3 also gave her a communicator and was always friendly to her. Of course, they just wanted to poach Han Qingxia.

  "haven't seen you for a long time."

  "I've met you. I've called you on the communicator several times, but you haven't responded. Let's talk in detail later?"

  "Okay." Han Qingxia said lazily.

  At this time, Han Qingxia noticed a familiar figure in their team.

  The figure was short, a little boy, wearing a white mask.

  He met Han Qingxia's gaze, and excitement immediately filled his clear eyes.