551-560

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (551)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (551)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Then these people are more like heads."

  Bai Linglong: "..."

  "Okay, Qian Cong, you go with Leader Han and the others."

  "Yes!" The person named Qian Cong was a 1.8-meter-plus superpower user with both fire and power systems.

  He had dark skin and piercing eyes. He stood up very obediently.

  Han Qingxia asked Bai Linglong for a communicator with the location of those people.

  Then she boarded the helicopter directly and took her people and Qian Cong to the military testing site.

  After they got on the helicopter, Qian Cong looked at the people in front of him coldly.

  "The equipment in your base is really good."

  "It's okay." Tang Jian held the gun and told him.

  "But you won't be able to use the gun when you get there." Qian Cong reminded, "You should have brought a few of our companions with you just now. They are all superpowers. When we get down there, we can only use superpowers and cold weapons. ."

  "What are you doing with so many people! Really speaking, our eldest sister can walk sideways everywhere by herself!" Tang Jian said proudly.

  When Qian Cong heard this, his eyes fell on the woman in the middle of them who didn't even wear a helmet.

  "Don't worry, our eldest sister is here, no monsters or monsters can get in!"

  "Our eldest sister is awesome!"

  "She's here to save people, you're safe."

  Tang Jian He Zhangping and others all said proudly.

  After Qian Cong heard this, the expression on his face became even more confused.

  His bright eyes were full of disbelief.

  Why do everyone say that Han Qingxia is so powerful? Do these people not know how terrifying level five zombies are?

  He escaped during the last operation. When a level five speed mutant zombie rushed towards him, it was as scary as a ghost.

  Not to mention that there were zombies with elemental powers inside. One of them could be as powerful as hundreds of zombies. They sacrificed many people to escape.

  These people are too trusting!

  Chapter 463 How strong is their eldest sister?

  Qian Cong thought so, his eyes filled with worry.

  There are so many high-level zombies, today will definitely be a bloody battle with bad luck and bad luck.

  If you are not careful, your life will be lost.

  He didn't believe what these people said at all.

  Under Qian Cong's infinite worry and tension, their helicopter flew into an abandoned military testing ground.