242

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (242)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (242)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Dip - increased strength!"

  "Dip - the speed increases!"

  "The population has increased significantly, and the base's prosperity has increased! The current prosperity is 2023! (prefecture-level city)!"

  "The next title is prosperity 5000, metropolis!"

  Han Qingxia accepted a large wave of residents, and the system rewarded him one after another.

  Needless to say, basic resident points, I gained 9,500 points! The loyalty limit of this group of people is still at full level.

  Only then did Han Qingxia discover that the loyalty of residents who actively surrendered was different!

  Taking the initiative to dig with her is different!

  Moreover, with the addition of this large wave of population, the base level was directly upgraded to a prefecture-level city.

  In the future, the basic points reward for residents will be doubled every day. Each person can contribute 8 points per day. This group of residents will have 1,200+ basic resident points every day!

  So profitable!

  What's more, she also gained earth-type powers.

  This time, she has all the basic superpowers of gold, wood, water, fire, and earth!

  Xu Shaoyang's water element ability, Jin Hu's gold and fire element abilities, Wang Youmin's wood element ability, and Bai Lu's earth element ability that he got today!

  All basic elemental abilities are collected!

  And she plans to put all these people into the city to fully utilize the city's resources and research weapons and equipment.

  This wave of power expansion is not bad!

  Han Qingxia saw her new residents in front of her. She had always been very generous to her residents.

  Ask Xu Shaoyang to add another meat dish to everyone, and give everyone a braised egg to eat.

  Bai Lu saw that Han Qingxia was so heroic when he made a move, meat, vegetables and eggs!

  How rare this is in the last days!

  He couldn't help but raise his admiration for Han Qingxia to a terrifying height.

  Han Qingxia is really too strong!

  He really found the right person!

  Other residents felt the same way after eating meat.

  It looks like they are going to have a good life!

  In the evening, everyone had enough to eat and drink. Han Qingxia gave everyone some warm clothes and each found a place to rest on the floor.

  "Are you going to take them all away?" Lu Qiyan asked.

  "Well, City A is about to be captured. I plan to send them into the city to start technological production."