263

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (263)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (263)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  After Rong Yin finished dealing with him, she turned around and looked at the man who had been bitten just now.

  The man was holding his ears, with a look of pain on his face, and kept hissing for air.

  The next second.

  "bass--"

  His head fell to the ground.

  Rong Yin turned around and killed him.

  "Remember, no matter what happens, no matter what happens, you are not allowed to scream."

  Rong Yin completely ignored the falling stone, staring at his head and scanning the whole place.

  After warning everyone, "Bury it."

  He strode away from here.

  No one at the scene spoke, but it was obvious.

  Everyone could not help but tremble.

  Seeing this, Han Qingxia said to Qin Ke beside him, "Now do you think you are lucky to have met a boss like me?"

  "Meeting you was the good luck that I used up all my luck."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  After hearing these greasy words, she turned to look into Qin Ke's sincere eyes.

  Punched him in the stomach.

  Do you dare to be sincere to her?

  "Sorry to disturb your meal." At this time, Rongyin came back.

  Han Qingxia looked behind him, and the place had returned to its previous appearance.

  The dead man was dragged outside by others and cleaned up.

  Even the blood stains on the scene were washed away.

  Without saying a word, she sat down to eat.

  It's just that this pork rib is really a bit too much to eat.

  She ate some side dishes and piled the ribs on for Qin Ke to eat.

  When Rong Yin saw this, the smile on his face did not diminish. He talked to Han Qingxia all the time.

  Han Qingxia was very guarded against him and said nothing to him.

  soon.

  After eating, everyone took a rest one after another.

  The fire went out, and only the bright moonlight filled the wetland park.

  Today is a bright moon day.

  The moonlight was very bright, and Han Qingxia could clearly see the beautiful wetland park around her.

  This should be deep in the wetland park. There are no traces of human development, and the forest remains lush.

  She and Qin Ke slept among this group of people, and there were people watching the night on the outermost edge.