296

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (296)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (296)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  In this regard, she has been strengthening internal security construction. In addition to the combat team guarding the edge every day and clearing out zombies, her radar system and drone system monitor the security status of her territory 24 hours a day.

  Once there are zombies, they will give early warning and attack.

  Furthermore, and the most important point is that her alliance is really different from those Ark bases.

  There is almost no resident in all the bases in her alliance who has not killed zombies.

  Even a ten-year-old child knows how to chop off the heads of zombies with a knife.

  Everyone in their alliance struggled to survive from bloodshed and disaster, and they were completely different from a group of protected flowers.

  None of them are afraid of zombies.

  Han Qingxia thought that even if the zombie virus breaks out again in her base, there is a high probability that there will be some casualties in the first place, but within an hour, they will definitely be able to control the scene and clear out all the infected people.

  This is a true experience of blood and fire.

  In their eyes, zombies are no longer scary monsters, they can just kill carrion.

  Therefore, when Han Qingxia heard that an infected person could turn Ark No. 1 into this, he called 666.

  Lu Qiyan: "...I can't believe it either."

  "How did they do it? Didn't the base even check for infected people?"

  "My grandpa told me that they all went out to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  "Yesterday during the Mid-Autumn Festival, their base allowed them to go out to see the moon. After they all went out, a group of zombies suddenly appeared. When everyone fled back to the base in a hurry, there were infected people mixed in. Because there were so many people, they were not checked out."

  "The infected person was infected not long after he returned to the base, and the zombie virus officially broke out in their base."

  After hearing this, Han Qingxia said, "666!"

  Celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival to save your own base and destroy it, absolutely 666!

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Of course, Lu Qiyan felt the same way.

  At this special time, the base is still a dungeon, and we dare to let so many people out to watch the moon.

  I really don't know how caring the managers of Ark One are.

  It's just that unlike Han Qingxia, he can say it directly.

  "What about now?" Han Qingxia continued.

  "Their base needs support." Lu Qiyan said, "The survivors of Ark One are all trapped on the third floor of the dungeon. They need someone to cooperate in activating the device on the ground to help them lock the second floor and let them escape. "