297

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (297)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (297)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Some places are often empty of land without a single living person, while other places are chosen by nature because they are vast and sparsely populated, with many survivors.

  For example, the vast northern and midwestern regions.

  It is also the address of three super large Ark bases.

  Chapter 246 Ark One

  Han Qingxia's vision became wider and wider, and the human gathering place in front of him gradually became sparse.

  Those cities filled with zombies were replaced by endless grasslands. After flying for several hours, Han Qingxia finally saw a semicircular building that resembled a large yurt standing on the grassland.

  Of course, that one is much larger than an ordinary yurt.

  The top of the hemisphere is an oversized apron, enough to park ten helicopters.

  The ball body is made of special material and is extremely strong and durable. There are doors in the four directions of southeast, northwest and when necessary. When necessary, all doors can be opened. The hemispherical top is like a drain valve, which can quickly evacuate all people.

  "It's right there."

  Lu Qiyan looked at the hemispherical building in front of him and said.

  The helicopter began to land in that direction.

  At this moment, on the vast grassland.

  A group of people were chased by four or five zombies.

  The grassland is vast and sparsely populated. The appearance of zombies is obvious and there is nowhere to hide. However, once humans are targeted by zombies, they have no place to hide if they want to.

  "I can't run anymore!"

  A young woman's feet gave way and she fell to the ground. She saw the sound of howling zombies coming from behind her.

  Without hesitation, she pulled the girl running beside her and pushed her to her side to block the zombies.

  "ah!"

  "Ouch!"

  The zombie running at the front successfully pounced on the girl, opened its bloody mouth, and bit her white neck.

  Suddenly.

  Her neck was bitten hard, and the fascial blood vessels and a reddish-brown thyroid gland were torn apart and exposed.

  "puff!"

  Warm blood spurted out from the bitten artery like a broken water pipe.

  Thick and hot blood spurted out in large gouts.

  "Xiao Ping!"

  A man running in the crowd saw this and immediately turned back.

  He rushed towards the zombie with red eyes and punched the zombie with all his strength.