193

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (193)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (193)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia looked at the residents rushing up in front of him and smiled at them.

  It is now four or five o'clock in the afternoon, and the temperature is still very high, reaching 37 or 8 degrees Celsius. The residents are all wearing short sleeves and holding a simple fan to fan themselves.

  Han Qingxia thought about the city's clearance and collected a large number of home appliances, including a bunch of air conditioners. "I will ask Xiaoxia to put air conditioners on the shelves for you in a few days."

  Everyone's eyes lit up when they heard this, but then everyone thought of one thing, "Lord, we don't have enough electricity."

  Han Qingxia used to use solar panels to provide electricity to residential areas, and the production capacity was limited. Now he drives the production of these machines, and almost all the electricity is supplied to the machinery. They usually do not use electricity themselves.

  Not to mention using air conditioning!

  Han Qingxia smiled slightly and said, "Enough electricity! From now on, everyone in our midsummer base will be able to use a steady stream of electricity!"

  Everyone: "!!!"

  Han Qingxia selected five people with high academic qualifications and the highest loyalty among the residents to follow her. She took these people to the back mountain of her air-raid shelter where no one had ever entered.

  A nuclear power plant has been erected there.

  There was a sudden explosion of electric energy, and Han Qingxia's production could be completed even more vigorously in the future.

  After she completed the energy upgrade, she heard Xiaoxia's message.

  "My dear master, dear Lu Qiyan has sent you a message."

  "explain."

  "Han Qingxia and Qi Sang organized a meeting of all base managers and invited our Midsummer Alliance to participate."

  Chapter 157 Meeting

  After hearing this, Han Qingxia said lazily, "Where?"

  "Qisang wants to go to your base."

  "No." Han Qingxia refused directly.

  Her base is not allowed to enter.

  Lu Qiyan thought for a while, "My base is far away and many small bases cannot get there. Would you consider going to Qisang's base?"

  "He deserves it too."

  Han Qingxia was steady in not letting others enter her base, and she was also steady in not going to other people's bases.

  Lu Qiyan: "...Is it okay to go to the Spark Base of Ji Ze brother and sister?"

  "Fine."

  Holding a conference in the last days is a very difficult thing.