196

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (196)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (196)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "You are still alive, why can't I?" Qin Ke rarely replied to her.

  "You still dare to scold me!" Qin Yu raised his eyebrows in disgust, "You are a shame to our family, you are as mean as your filthy mother, disgusting! Stinky maggots!"

  "How come there are such shameless bitches like you in this world? You can't live without taking advantage of rich people! As despicable and disgusting as flies and maggots! I feel sick to my stomach when I think of trash like you bleeding our family's blood!" You should die as soon as possible—bang!"

  Qin Yu was kicked away.

  The woman next to Qin Ke who was chewing melon seeds stood up, her bright eyes filled with cold murderous intent, "I don't know if Qin Ke is a maggot, but your house is full of shit. If flies don't bite seamless eggs, no Go find your man to settle the score, always looking for a child to export, your house can't smell like shit even if it's not a public toilet!"

  Qin Ke raised his head and looked at the girl standing in front of him again.

  A big smile slowly appeared on his face.

  "You dare to hit me?! Do you know who my brother is! I want my brother to beat you to death!" Qin Yu roared on the ground after being kicked over.

  "Hey! Who is your brother?"

  "My brother is the leader of Wan'an Base! We are from the Qin family!"

  At this time, a young man hurried in. As soon as he came in, he saw Qin Yu being kicked to the ground, "Xiaoyu, what's wrong with you?"

  "Brother! They beat me!"

  Qin Yue immediately looked at the two people over there, "Qin Ke?"

  "Yes! It's Qin Ke! The bitch Qin Ke scolded me, and the bitch next to him hit me! You hurry up and deal with them!"

  Dissatisfaction immediately rose on Qin Yue's face, "You still dare to hit my sister, you know I am -"

  "Snapped--"

  Before Qin Yue finished speaking, he got a big slap on the face.

  Han Qingxia is used to being cruel and doesn't talk much, but when he can do something, he won't do it.

  Qin Yue, who was stunned by the slap, was stunned for a second, and then his brain started to race, "How dare you hit me!"

  "Snapped--"

  Another big pussy.

  "Do you know who I am! If you dare to hit us, you are going against our Wan'an base."

  "Hey, Wan'an Base, I'm so scared, then, fight to the end!"

  "Snapped--"

  This slap directly sent Qin Yue flying.

  He was completely confused.

  It hit the courtyard wall of Ji Yurou's house with a clang.

  After landing, Han Qingxia stepped on Qin Yue's chest. She looked at him lazily, "Tell me now, what else do you want to say."