262

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (262)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (262)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  I knew Rong Yin must be very rich, but when I saw it, I really wanted to pluck him up and leave.

  Han Qingxia is very short of crystal nuclei now.

  She captured City A and harvested millions of crystal cores, but at the same time, the consumption of crystal cores was also huge.

  She used half of the crystal cores for evolution fluid.

  Increase the level of superpowers across the league at full speed.

  Now all the superpowers in their alliance have a minimum level of three.

  You know, this is only the second year of the end of the world, and the third year has not yet begun!

  All members started with level three superpowers, and even the evolved zombies couldn't keep up with this speed.

  But at the same time, the consumption of crystal cores by level three and above superpowers has also increased to a higher level.

  Of course, the evolutionary fluid needs to be purchased, which requires each foundation in the alliance to consume materials or exchange points with Han Qingxia, and Han Qingxia's wealth increases steadily.

  On the one hand, the strength of the superpowers in her base has increased significantly, and the base has prospered. On the other hand, her personal assets have also increased steadily.

  Therefore, Crystal Core, she accepts everyone who comes!

  No amount of hard currency is too little!

  Han Qingxia brought Qin Ke over and took away the things.

  "This subordinate of yours is also a space superpower?" Rongyin looked at Qin Ke and smiled.

  "Yes, it's a big baby, otherwise I wouldn't take him with me every day." Han Qingxia said.

  When Rong Yin heard this, her smile became even brighter, "That's right. If it were me, I would carry it with me every day. Space superpowers are very rare, and improving superpowers is the most difficult among other superpowers."

  Han Qingxia's hand suddenly paused, "How do you improve your abilities?"

  Chapter 215 All good luck

  Han Qingxia remembered that she had never sold evolutionary fluid to Rong Yin.

  Neither did Chisang.

  Their base has been trapped in the center of the city and has never traded with the outside world.

  When Rong Yin heard Han Qingxia's words, he stretched out his hand to the thin man beside him, and a bright crystal core immediately appeared in his palm.

  He took out a bottle of water, washed the crystal core, and crushed it with his bare hands in front of Han Qingxia.

  Immediately a few drops of transparent water flowed out of the crystal nucleus.