286

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (286)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (286)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Do not look back.

  One zombie after another was shot away with a headshot.

  "Clang!"

  The door of the underground cave was closed, and Zhang Zheshan led everyone and ran back through all kinds of dangers.

  The returning zombies may have been attracted by Mrs. Cao, and they were much luckier when they came back.

  After getting rid of a few zombies at the entrance of the cave, everyone entered one by one.

  "Why did you come back?"

  "Xiao He, how is my wife?"

  "Xiuxiu is okay, but the baby is going to die!"

  After Xiaohe, who was waiting anxiously in the underground cave, got the things, he ran straight into Xiuxiu's place without any unnecessary nonsense.

  Everyone is waiting inside for the birth of the child.

  After Han Qingxia and the others came in, Ning Yu led Zhang Haitang towards them.

  It seemed that after spending just a few hours together, the two of them had become much closer.

  "Boss, Haitang told me a lot of things. It turns out that these people are all workers in the mine. Haitang's father used to be the person in charge of the mine."

  "Their iron ore is mainly exported. Before the end of the world, a large amount of iron ore was just mined and piled in the West Sea port, ready to be shipped out by sea."

  "Her father personally went to the Xihai Port to supervise the iron ore transportation. Unexpectedly, the apocalypse suddenly broke out, and they lost contact with her father completely."

  Han Qingxia nodded and recognized Ning Yu's intelligence work.

  Not bad. In just a short time, I got a lot of information.

  "By the way, Haitang also told me about Uncle Wu Hai and Aunt Xiuxiu." After receiving the praise, Ning Yu continued, "It's really not easy for them to be together."

  "Uncle Wu Hai used to be the second eldest son in the family. He had been farming with his elder brother. He only married Aunt Xiuxiu for the second time when he was thirty."

  "Aunt Xiuxiu's ex-husband was a domestic violence man. He often beat and kicked her, causing her to miscarry twice. In the end, she was almost beaten to death before getting divorced. After the divorce she married Uncle Wu Hai . "

  "After they got married, Uncle Wu Hai's brother refused to let him live in his house anymore, and gave him all the money so that he could leave the house. Fortunately, the two of them were lucky. They came across a mining factory recruiting workers, and Aunt Xiuxiu followed. Uncle Wu Hai came here to work together. They worked overtime to save money, saved money on food, and their lives got better day by day. They bought a second-hand house in a mining factory and planned to have another child. The end of the world came."