361-370

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (361)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (361)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  The strong negative pressure quickly drives the gear to rotate, tightens the rope, and pulls up the rope below and the person tied to the rope.

  Han Qingxia's eyes immediately lit up when she saw this homemade device.

  There really are talents everywhere.

  Especially places like schools.

  Probably seeing Han Qingxia's eyes light up, Mei Xue, who had stopped applying pressure, said to her, "This is what our teacher Mo taught us to do."

  The two people next to her said quickly, "Xiaoxue, don't talk to her."

  "Don't let her know the secret of our trip."

  Han Qingxia: "...Hey, is the teacher Mo you keep talking about called Mo Fenjin?"

  "How do you know?" the four students opposite said at the same time.

  After they finished speaking, they all looked remorseful.

  "Why are you talking to her again!"

  "It's over, have we exposed the teacher's information?"

  "How did she know?"

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  It's been a long time since I've seen such a simple person.

  Especially when I dealt with a group of old foxes at the Ark base some time ago.

  Seeing such a group of children now, I don't know what to say.

  At this moment, the four people below were pulled up.

  Wei Song quickly closed their simple power device, and others ran over and pulled the rope to pick them up.

  As soon as he picked up, he heard the middle-aged man, who was wrapped up tightly, holding his waist and shouting.

  "Ouch, it hurts me so much."

  "Teacher Mo, what's wrong with you?"

  "Teacher Mo, where do you feel pain?"

  "Teacher Mo, did we hurt you?" A group of classmates immediately gathered around him and asked in concern.

  "No, I just met a damn bastard on the road. She had no moral ethics. She hit me with her car and didn't apologize. She even threw zombies at me."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  "Who is so incompetent!"

  "Teacher Mo, let's scold her for you! That damned person will go to hell sooner or later!"

  "I'll be hit by a car and die today!"

  "Been bitten to death by zombies!"

  "First hit to death and then bitten to death! Turn into a zombie and then be hit to death by a car!"

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  "Okay, we have to pay attention to our quality, and we can't be like some unqualified people."