201

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(201)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (201)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Ouch--"

  A zombie with a particularly messy hairstyle stuck its head out from the passenger seat of a car on the other side of the road. It had blood on its face. It looked like it had a very lucky meal today.

  After eating people, I saw another car coming, which was a great surprise.

  Thank nature for its gifts.

  It stretched out its hands and rushed towards the car at an extremely fast speed, hitting the car window in front of Han Qingxia.

  It grasped the edge of the car window with both hands, opened its mouth, and screamed.

  Bright red blood dripped down its dark teeth, and a few blood stains immediately appeared on them.

  "Creak--" Its long claws grabbed the edge of the vehicle, and the sound of metal friction made the people inside goosebumps.

  "boom!"

  A row of spikes immediately stretched out from the armored vehicle.

  Directly penetrate this zombie.

  However, it had a spike pierced through its body but not its head.

  The zombie screamed without knowing the pain at all, and was excited about the canned meat in the car and slapped the car door even more excitedly.

  At this time, a cannon barrel rose up from the roof of the car.

  Raging flames sprayed at it.

  After the flames burned the mutated zombie, it only ignited her clothes and not even her hair.

  "boom!"

  The car window was lowered a little. When the zombie squeezed in with flames, a three-edged thorn penetrated directly into its head. Han Qingxia turned the three-edged thorn and clearly felt strong resistance when it pierced the zombie's head. .

  "puff!"

  Han Qingxia withdrew the three-edged thorn, pushed the zombie back, and judged, "This is a mutated zombie, probably a second-level skin-hardened zombie."

  "Yes." Lu Qiyan and Yue Tu both looked solemn.

  Now everyone has a hierarchy of zombies.

  Needless to say, ordinary zombies, the speed and strength of the first-level mutant zombies are significantly improved, and the second-level zombies often have certain special abilities.

  For example, they are extremely powerful, extremely fast, or have extremely hard skin, and some even have some superpowers.

  There are too few mutant zombies at level three and above.

  They cleaned up two districts in City A and didn't encounter a few mutated zombies.

  There are so few second-level mutated zombies at present, but they were discovered as soon as they entered City B. I don't know if it's a coincidence.