441-450

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (441)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (441)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  "Is this just enough strength?"

  Han Qingxia put away the knife, and the vision of zombies in front of everyone and the mental storm pressing on their heads stopped.

  Rong Yin and Qin Ke opened their eyes and saw Han Qingxia who had slashed the level six mental power.

  With only spiritual powers, this is simply giving Han Qingxia his life.

  And the crystal core!

  Han Qingxia used a knife to pick out the crystal core of the sixth-level psychic zombie. A crystal core the size of a baby's fist, extremely translucent and clear, appeared in front of Han Qingxia.

  Level six spiritual power crystal core!

  After putting this precious zombie crystal core into the space, Han Qingxia immediately walked towards the table.

  She picked up the empty ampoule and looked carefully at the date and English content on it.

  The English content contained a large number of abbreviations and proper nouns, and Han Qingxia only recognized the word 'evolution'.

  But she could see the date stamped on it clearly this time.

  It was indeed the day when the zombie virus broke out!

  Under the ampoule, Han Qingxia opened the safe and found a pile of used empty ampoules.

  The above dates are all before 8.9, and can be traced back to one year ago at the earliest!

  Han Qingxia was shocked when she saw this.

  Her mind buzzed, and a thought flashed through her mind.

  She walked over to the dead body and carefully identified the clothes she was wearing. It was not a dress, but a white research coat.

  "No.3, S-class evolver."

  She seemed to know something.

  This is indeed a research laboratory, which was engaged in research on zombie viruses before the end of the world.

  And those ampoules filled according to the date are some kind of liquid that has been injected into this zombie.

  That is, this zombie has been raising poison for a whole year.

  That's why it can evolve into a level six psychic zombie in the fourth year of the apocalypse.

  Han Qingxia frowned when she thought of this.

  Instead of feeling like the question was answered now, she felt even more confused.

  Regarding the origin of the zombie virus, she had heard N versions in her previous life, and there were different opinions, but one thing she was sure of, and it had been verified.

  That is, the country discovered the zombie virus before it broke out.

  The three Ark bases are the best evidence.