221

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (221)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (221)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "I am! Doctor Liu, I am a normal person! I am back to normal! Let me go!"

  Han Qingxia: "???Didn't you say your surname is Liu?"

  "Dr. Liu, I know I was wrong. I will never pretend to be you again! Please let me go this time. Don't give me injections. I'll be good! I won't cause trouble!"

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  She understood, what kind of doctor or nurse was this? This was a mental illness!

  Qin Ke saw the blue and white hospital gown hidden in her sleeves from under her full pink nurse outfit.

  "Beauty boss, she is a patient here, mentally ill."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  Just then, they heard a child crying from the front room.

  The moment she heard the crying sound, the woman who was restrained by Qin Ke suddenly burst out with great strength and pushed Qin Ke away. She ran towards the room quickly, so fast that Han Qingxia couldn't catch her at the first moment. Can't live.

  When she and Qin Ke followed the woman's footsteps to the room, they saw five children of different ages throwing themselves into the woman's arms.

  The mentally ill woman was exceptionally clear-headed at this moment. She was like an old hen protecting her young, protecting all the children under her wings.

  Comfort every child with utmost kindness.

  Han Qingxia was indescribably shocked when she saw this scene.

  There are really little kids.

  It's really quite a lot!

  At this moment, she had no idea how this mentally ill woman could live in a hospital full of zombies, protecting five children for a whole year.

  How did she do it!

  She is still a psychopath!

  "How did she do it?" Qin Ke couldn't help but be shocked when he saw this scene.

  "I don't know." Han Qingxia looked at the woman, "I have to take her away."

  No matter how this woman did it, she needs to be taken away.

  This place is about to be bombed, and these children must be evacuated.

  Five minutes later, Han Qingxia successfully placed all the explosives at various designated locations in the hospital.

  The woman was pushing a medicine cart with all five children on it.

  These five children are all young, the oldest is only five years old, and the youngest looks to be just one year old.

  But they are very well behaved.

  No one made a sound.

  It seems that he has long been accustomed to living in this environment and cannot make any sound.