248

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (248)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (248)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  With such a small base, Han Qingxia wanted to launch an attack, but once they were destroyed, they wouldn't even be able to fight back.

  Ling Yu took the initiative to avoid them, kept a distance from them, and let Han Qingxia know that Shan Xiong was killed.

  She is a sensible and intelligent person who knows how much she can do with her own strength.

  If you are not 100% sure at any time, impulsive advances will only lead to bad things.

  "I will compensate you with a hundred kilograms of rice and ten boxes of instant noodles." Han Qingxia said.

  The end of the world follows the laws of the end of the world, and residents are the property of the base commander.

  Han Qingxia wanted to give her an explanation.

  Ling Yu thought for a moment and said, "No, as long as you can leave tomorrow."

  Han Qingxia smiled slightly and said, "Can Shan An of your base agree?"

  Hearing this, Ling Yuqingli's brows tightened unconsciously.

  "Who are you, that Dan An? Can't you suppress him?"

  Ling Yu pursed her lips and shook her head, "It's nothing."

  "This way, you tell me a little bit about you, and I tell you a little bit about mine."

  Ling Yu looked into Han Qingxia's serious eyes, sneered slightly, raised her red lips into a smile, and completely relaxed, "Okay, didn't I tell you that I am the chairman of Xinglong Shopping Mall?"

  "right."

  "Shan An's family is the largest partner of Xinglong Shopping Mall." Ling Yu breathed out slowly, "We are family friends."

  "Before the end of the world, a major change occurred in my family. Both my parents were in trouble. I was assigned to manage Xinglong Shopping Mall in the critical moment. It was Dan An who helped me a lot."

  "I had just taken over Xinglong Mall and was on the right track when the apocalypse broke out."

  "Fortunately, I often had to stay up late at the office to process documents, so I escaped disaster in the mall."

  When Ling Yu said this, she clenched the peach juice bottle in her hand.

  On the day when the apocalypse broke out, Shan An ignored the zombie virus that broke out outside and rushed to Xinglong Mall to find her. Later, they were both trapped in the mall.

  She began to grow rapidly in an extreme environment, and was very lucky to awaken the key water power. Danan gained the fire power. She was good at management, actively accepted the survivors around her, and formed a base with Danan to fight together. Zombies have held on to their base until now.

  During this period, she and Dan An had many conflicts, but in the end, Dan An would compromise and listen to her.

  Even if it's about his brother.