581-590

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (581)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (581)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  If Han Qingxia was lucky enough and could hide someone thousands of meters underground, he might be able to live for half a year or a year.

  As long as they need air, the virus from the God Society will invade through the air.

  No one of them will be given a way to survive.

  Han Qingxia is dead.

  Everyone is dead.

  He didn't say anything, while Han Qingxia watched a brand new identity tag on his chest.

  Above is SS.

  "You have been promoted." Han Qingxia looked at him with a smile.

  "It's thanks to you." Rongyin raised his identity badge, "It's you who allowed me to be promoted all the way, and now I'm one of the decision-makers of the Shenming Association."

  Han Qingxia helped him deal with all three managers in the production company before. The first district manager was fired, the third district manager was killed by her, and the second district manager's goods were burned by her. The second district has a perfectionism and will never allow himself to make mistakes. The manager couldn't stand the pressure and committed seppuku.

  Rong Yin, who had made a great contribution, was promoted all the way to the general manager. After joining the Shenming Association, she was lucky enough to meet Han Qingxia and kill the No. 3 decision-maker a few days ago.

  He rose rapidly to replace the No. 3 decision-maker and became one of the new decision-makers.

  Han Qingxia looked at him with a smile, "Then you have to treat me to dinner."

  When Rong Yin heard this, his gentle face gradually became heavy, and he suddenly became angry, "Han Qingxia, why are you here! Don't you know that you are going to die this time! Why are you provoking the God Society? !”

  Han Qingxia directly said, "You didn't do it."

  Rong Yin was suddenly speechless.

  Yes, he was right.

  Therefore, he shouldn't be angry.

  Between him and her, they scheme against each other, stab each other with knives, become kings and losers, and no one should be soft-hearted.

  Especially now that he has won.

  But he didn't know why he was still so angry after winning.

  It was as if she was angry at Han Qingxia for refusing to let him take a step, which made her become like this.

  If Han Qingxia had let him win once and had been submissive to him, he would definitely not retaliate against her like this.

  Although at first, Han Qingxia really wanted to help him.

  But why can't she be a little softer and let him win a little more.