234

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoarding_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (234)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (234)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Okay, I'll stay in City A. Ensuring your own safety is always the first priority! When necessary, you can sacrifice everything to protect yourself." Han Qingxia finally warned.

  "knew."

  "Understand."

  After working together for so long, we split the team for the first time.

  Lu Qiyan took him and five other bases to two cities in BC. On the way, they were divided into groups of fifty people each to support the 27 small bases. Yue Tu took 300 people to support the breakout of Tomorrow's base alone.

  Han Qingxia continued to counterattack the city with more than a thousand people left.

  In addition, the drones at her base are all operational.

  When the first batch of supplies with the Midsummer Alliance stamped on them were delivered to various small bases, each base felt as if they had seen the dawn of salvation.

  At this moment, in the Galaxy Base.

  "Captain, look! What is that!"

  After their base commander Bai Lu sent out a call for help a week ago, their base was once again attacked by a zombie wave.

  After two days of hard resistance, the population of their base was reduced by another third.

  Not only is the population small, but their supplies are also at their lowest.

  No food, no weapons, no way to break out.

  They have completely fallen into despair, and there is no doubt that they will be the next ants to be swallowed up by the zombie wave.

  At this time, Bai Lu heard the sound of a drone flying overhead.

  Just as he was wondering, he saw the four characters of Midsummer Alliance floating on the drone.

  Meanwhile, there's bag after bag of airdrops.

  At this moment, Bai Lu was completely stunned.

  "It's instant noodles and rice!"

  "There are also dried vegetable buns! Captain! Captain! We still have vegetables!"

  "Mom, I haven't seen the food for a long time."

  "And weapons! We have guns!"

  Bai Lu heard the other members of his base screaming in surprise one after another, and finally recovered from the shock.

  He rushed under the drones and looked at the bags of food.

  support.

  Really supportive.

  Han Qingxia really sent help to them.

  No one can understand what this little support means to these small bases.

  Han Qingxia's scraps are all they have to survive!

  No one could understand the turmoil in his heart at this moment.