278

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (278)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (278)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  As long as others don't touch her interests, Han Qingxia is really tolerant of people and things.

  She can understand how difficult it is for everyone to survive, and she almost never resorts to adding insult to injury or taking things by force. In some cases, she will even take the initiative to help others without expecting anything in return.

  Of course, when you hit the bottom line, you really don't show mercy.

  She is not a good or bad person in the absolute sense.

  Good and evil can coexist without any contradiction in her.

  He is the kind of person who can kill people and rob goods on the roadside with his front foot, and then see a child falling into the water with his back foot and act bravely to fish him up.

  The characters are conflicting and distinct, with good and evil clearly defined.

  Therefore, Lu Qiyan has always had a high opinion of Han Qingxia, and the more he gets to know her, the more he likes her.

  He had always felt that she was strong but not bullying, powerful but not domineering.

  Her claws were always pointing up, not down.

  She never bullies the weak.

  Zhang Zheshan behaved very fiercely, but in fact, in Han Qingxia's eyes, he was just a silly guy who was pretending.

  Not to mention a group of backward survivors in his base who still use weapons such as broadswords and shovels.

  There is no threat at all, why bully them?

  What's more, she came to this mine to inspect the state of the surrounding area, and these people seemed to be the only survivors here.

  Han Qingxia's taking in these people is no better than killing them.

  She is still short of manpower.

  Zhang Zheshan was wary of them, so she gave them some sincerity.

  Seeing Han Qingxia agree, Zhang Zheshan's eyes became less hostile towards her. In addition, they didn't seem to do anything to them, "You can stay, I will take the man away."

  "No, I'll go with you." Han Qingxia waved her hand, "Ning Yu, please stay."

  Han Qingxia showed sincerity again.

  They have left one person at their base. If they go out with them, they will definitely come back with them.

  Don't worry about Han Qingxia being up to no good and tricking them along the way.

  The hostility in Zhang Zheshan's eyes was even less at this time.

  He stared into Han Qingxia's eyes, nodded to her with a little recognition, "Okay, everyone else, get your weapons and follow me!"

  After Zhang Zheshan finished speaking, he took the lead in leading everyone to another exit.

  There are several exits in the cave, but apparently they dug more than half of them themselves.