511-520

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (511)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (511)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Okay." Qin Ke said lazily.

  The people next to them could hear the two of them talking, and they could also see Han Qingxia, but they just couldn't leave an impression.

  Once you see it, forget it.

  Like a passerby with no sense of existence.

  "Our factory is missing a large amount of important supplies!" The team leader of District 1 rushed out angrily, "You must have stolen it!"

  "You thieves sneaked into our factory and stole the company's goods! Hand it over to me quickly! Otherwise you will be dead!"

  A group of security guards all looked confused.

  At this time, a gentle voice came, "What happened?"

  "Manager Rong is here." The team leader looked at Rong Yin walking over with an angry look on his face, "One-third of the company's goods have been stolen! This matter is very serious, you must give us a Explain!"

  "Didn't you look for it in your own warehouse? This is not the first time you have done this kind of thing." Ju Tai said unceremoniously.

  After Rong Yin came in and became the management manager, she reported the District 1 manager for stealing supplies.

  After the people above learned about it, the first district manager passed it on to another confidant in order to protect himself. After receiving a warning himself, he survived, but he also formed a deadly feud with Rong Yin.

  After he finished speaking, the expression of the team leader of the production workshop opposite changed, "Don't be so weird here! The amount of goods lost this time is not trivial! Our manager will definitely report it to the superiors!"

  "You report it, no one is stopping you."

  "Ju Tai." Rong Yin interrupted him, and his gentle eyes fell on the person opposite, "The lack of goods in the company is definitely a big deal. This matter must be strictly investigated. Let's go to investigate the surveillance together."

  "No need to adjust the monitoring! The monitoring was damaged by you, and so far the monitoring in our workshop is broken!"

  Rong Yin raised his eyebrows, and there was fierceness in his beautiful eyes.

  "Why did you say it was us?"

  "The surveillance is originally managed by your people! It's not who you damaged!"

  "You are really ridiculous. If you don't go and find out if someone has stolen it first, come and ask us!"

  "We have already searched, and hundreds of boxes of supplies from the company have been lost. There is not a single space superpower in our factory, so it is definitely not our fault!"

  There are very few people with space powers sent to work here.

  Because we want to eliminate the possibility of stealing supplies.

  Especially among the employees in the three factories, none has space powers.

  Only the security team is allowed to have space powers, and sometimes they are responsible for transporting supplies.