184

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (184)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (184)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Where?"

  "It's downstairs. I can take you in, but you have to take us away."

  "We can't take them away. There are too many of you and you are stupid. Wait for the rescue later. If you can still survive, we will be rescued." Han Qingxia said bluntly.

  Everyone: "..."

  "Then can you help us clean up the zombies a little bit?"

  Han Qingxia shook his head slightly, "Depending on your conditions, I will give you some survival advice at most. If there are more, I won't need it. I will go in by myself next time."

  When Li Jie heard this, he thought for half a second and then decisively agreed, "Okay!"

  "Reinforce the door and pile all the heavy objects on it."

  "Don't use short knives. Don't you have medical crutches here? That one is better to use on the zombies' heads. The zombies' weak point is their heads. If you don't know how to hit them, just smash their heads."

  "The most important thing is, don't scream anymore! If you don't know how to fight, don't scream when you see a zombie, understand! Little idiots!"

  Li Jie and others all nodded.

  "Lead the way first, and I'll tell you a little bit on the way."

  "Okay." Li Jie immediately took Han Qingxia downstairs.

  This time, all of them were much calmer when they saw the zombies downstairs.

  Even seeing Liu Ming's zombie body, several girls were very frightened and made no more noise at this time.

  They minimized their presence as much as possible and followed Han Qingxia closely. Their hearts were beating wildly as they looked at the crowds of zombies with big mouths outside the glass door.

  They had been living on the second floor and tried to observe zombies, but the zombies were too scary. How could they dare to watch and study them, especially the girls.

  They don't have to worry about food or drink, and they don't even think about facing zombies.

  Now I finally saw the zombies, and they were so close, as if they were going to eat them at any moment. Those who had boyfriends were all clinging to their boyfriends.

  The relationship between Guo Xiaoxiao and Li Jie has been repaired again.

  Except for Sun Jingjing, who had lost her boyfriend, she held a cane stiffly and walked at the back of the group. After seeing Liu Ming's body, she walked a few steps quickly. After a few steps, she couldn't help but stop and look at him.

  Soon, Han Qingxia walked to the innermost row of medicine cabinets.

  She had already cleaned the medicine inside, but she didn't notice that there was a side door behind the cabinet.

  It looks the same as the outside.

  In fact, after Li Jie opened the door with the key, there was a very narrow staircase behind it.