236

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoarding_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (236)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (236)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Ouch--"

  "Ouch--"

  "Hoho--"

  The zombies, who were originally all heading towards the center, were running towards the northwest corner in large numbers as if they were crazy.

  Not long after, waves of mine explosions sounded in the northwest corner.

  When 70% of the zombies were attracted by the sound of the explosion, a group of people quickly poured in from the southeast corner.

  "They dug a tunnel in the service center, right."

  "That's right."

  The main activity area of ​​these people is the service center in the middle, and they have dug a basement underneath.

  In such a crisis, he would definitely hide in the basement.

  Han Qingxia climbed over the railing and rushed to the core service center area. As soon as he entered, he saw a zombie employee wearing overalls with a big hole in his stomach.

  "Ouch--"

  The employee zombie grabbed a bunch of bloody internal organs in his left hand and stuffed it into his mouth while rushing towards Han Qingxia.

  The strong smell of blood and the disgusting stench of old zombies hit your face.

  The smell is just like a dead rat that has rotted in a humid place for several months. Under the right and perfect environment, a steady stream of stinking water will flow out.

  "bass!"

  The sharp blade slashed hard along the neck.

  Break the skin, cut the tendons, break the bones, chop!

  The moment the zombie pounced on Han Qingxia, its head and body separated.

  A piece of intestine that had not been swallowed came out of its throat, one end was in its mouth and the other was stuck in its neck.

  However, the moment the zombie's head was separated, its mouth was still crunching and swallowing.

  Trying to put delicious intestines into your body.

  "Zhi!"

  Another knife slashed into the back of its head.

  The moment Tang Dao was pulled out, a shining crystal flew out, and the poor zombie could no longer chew delicious food.

  "God give them a bath!"

  Han Qingxia caught the crystal core and continued running.

  The whole process takes no more than two seconds.

  Han Qingxia couldn't even stop for a second.

  That's it when you become proficient in killing.

  Under normal circumstances, Han Qingxia can chop with a knife without using superpowers. Superpowers are Han Qingxia's trump card. She uses pure physical combat power first, and then uses superpowers, so as to preserve her endurance to the greatest extent.