226

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (226)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (226)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Moreover, this location is in the corner area of ​​the hospital, and there are very few zombies outside!

  As soon as her eyes lit up, she wanted to get down from here!

  She kicked off the stainless steel barrier in front of her. Looking at the distance of more than ten meters from the ground, she took out a climbing rope from the space.

  He looked around, trying to find a fixed point, but the walls of the ventilation pipe were extremely smooth.

  Without saying a word, Han Qingxia punched the wall of the ventilation pipe several times, making a hole.

  Even if there is no suitable location, you have to create it yourself.

  Vigorously miracle.

  She embedded the steel cross head at one end of the rope into the wall of the ventilation pipe that had been smashed open.

  "Listen carefully, if you want to go out, you still have to rely on yourselves. Hold on to me later. I will take you away if I can. If I can't take you away, I won't stay for you . Whether you live or die, you all have to rely on yourselves. !"

  Han Qingxia turned to the woman and child.

  It doesn't matter if they are mentally ill or too young to understand.

  Anyway, that's what happened.

  When it comes to the survivors they encounter, when they do not threaten their safety, they will save them if they can and take them away if they can. Han Qingxia has never been a 100% cold-blooded person.

  But the premise is that her life always comes first.

  The woman seemed to understand Han Qingxia's words very well. She nodded wildly and took the initiative to give her both children.

  At this time, they heard the sound coming from the pipe again.

  And this time, the vibration was very strong.

  It seems that many zombies are coming.

  When Han Qingxia saw the children she pushed over, he tied both children to him without hesitation and asked the woman to hug him back.

  She would hold on to the rope and slide down later. She would live if she could. If she couldn't catch an accident, there was nothing she could do.

  After tying these three to her body, Han Qingxia grabbed a handful of ropes. At this time, she also saw zombies swarming in the ventilation duct like a group of rats.

  The first one is still the child zombie.

  They are extremely sensitive in narrow tube walls.

  Han Qingxia kicked her feet, and when the zombies rushed over, she grabbed the rope and slid down.

  The moment she fell, the vent on the outer wall of the hospital was like a flood gate, and zombies rushed out from inside.