223

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (223)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (223)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  It is estimated that her children were not saved. This incident was such a shock that she became mentally disturbed, so much so that she regarded so many children as her children.

  "Did my father really forgive me?" The woman held Han Qingxia's hand tightly and looked at her carefully.

  "Yes." Han Qingxia nodded, "Your dad will pick you up soon."

  "Then can he also like my child?"

  "Well, he told me that he likes all your children."

  The woman immediately stood up happily, walked around twice, turned to Han Qingxia and said, "Doctor Liu, my father's name is Liu Gang. He is a building builder. He always wears jeans and a black T-shirt. He is very dirty . Very short, not as tall as me, very thin, don't admit it wrong!"

  "Okay, I remember."

  "Baby, baby, your grandpa is coming! Please obey me later and don't make him angry."

  At this moment, the woman suddenly seemed to hear something.

  She held her two children and looked toward the end of the corridor in panic.

  "No! Doctor Liu! It's coming!"

  She immediately became extremely irritable, loaded the child into the car, and ran forward.

  Han Qingxia's expression changed when she saw this, "What are you going to do!"

  "It's coming! It's coming! It's coming! It's going to eat my child!" The woman frantically pushed the child to hide in the nearest room.

  Han Qingxia felt very strange. She glanced in the direction where the woman had just been frightened, and suddenly she saw a mutated conjoined human zombie with two heads, four hands, and two legs crawling out from the corner of the corridor ahead.

  It landed on six arms and legs, crawling quickly like a large spider when it landed on the ground.

  Behind it were a large group of five- and six-year-old child zombies.

  In an instant, a numbing wave of zombies rushed toward them.

  Han Qingxia was grabbed by the hand and quickly dragged into a room.

  "Crack!"

  After the door was closed, the woman took Han Qingxia and the two children and hid in the cabinet in the room.

  Han Qingxia has always been resistant to hiding from this kind of behavior, let alone hiding in a closet.

  If the zombies rush up, they will be able to catch them all.

  However, the woman was already hiding in the back of the cabinet with her child. She closed the cabinet door with a click.

  Han Qingxia looked at Han Qingxia in the cabinet with a horrified expression and said in a very low voice.

  "Don't speak, you will be eaten if you speak."

  She hugged the two children and hid in the cabinet. The two children in her arms were extremely quiet.