256

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (256)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (256)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Many people have no relatives, and many people have no friends.

  Han Qingxia had just rested and walked up to her alone.

  "Han Qingxia." Dan An walked up to her.

  "What are you doing?" Han Qingxia lazily raised his head.

  "My brother's story has changed."

  After Shan An finished speaking, he returned to Ling Yu.

  He even felt that he was no longer qualified to seek revenge from Han Qingxia, both in terms of strength and favor.

  Han Qingxia shook her head and smiled when she heard this.

  Ling Yu's eyes lit up when he saw Dan An come back after saying this.

  Dan An stretched out his hand and rubbed her head vigorously, "You are right."

  "I will still listen to you from now on."

  When Ling Yu heard this, a sweet and tearful smile gradually appeared on her cold and proud face.

  From relying on each other to breaking up, from birth to death, from not interacting with each other to settling the old grudges.

  How lucky we are to still be together.

  Han Qingxia felt as if she had been fed a mouthful of dog food, and she could actually see someone showing affection in front of her.

  Really boring!

  She turned around and saw Yue Tu and Lu Qiyan sitting next to her.

  "Girl, long time no see."

  Yue Tu raised a smile and looked at her with a smile.

  "Long time no see! Good brother!"

  When Yue Tu heard this, he smiled even more happily, "Good brother!"

  "By the way, how are you doing? Aren't you helping Rong Yin?"

  Chapter 210 Rong Yin

  As Han Qingxia said this, he felt a gaze falling on him.

  She looked behind Yue Tu, and this time she found that he was bringing someone behind him that she had never seen before.

  The man was in his mid-twenties, with a very upright appearance, fair skin, and medium-long hair that looked like it had not been cut in the apocalypse and was simply tied up at the back of his head.

  He wore a pair of gold-rimmed glasses and smiled at Han Qingxia. He had a very gentle temperament, was gentle and kind to others.

  Not as rough and domineering as Yue Tu, not as strict as Lu Qiyan, and not as cold and ruthless as Qi Sang.

  At first glance, he seems to have a very good temper and is easy to get along with.

  However, Han Qingxia felt that the smile of the good gentleman in front of him hid the danger of stabbing someone at any time.