271

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (271)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (271)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Yeah, that's right." Han Qingxia nodded in approval.

  "You might as well contact the outside and ask Yue Tu to come and meet us."

  "My face may not be that great. They are all busy with other things. If they send me here, I am the lowest and most useless. The only rescue I can provide is a helicopter."

  Rongyin looked at her tenderly, "If this doesn't make sense, you will officially join us. I will support you from now on and never go back."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  Han Qingxia went back and pretended to send a message on the radio.

  After she left, Ju Tai looked at her back with a vicious look in his eyes.

  This woman is just relying on her status to show off her power, but in fact she has no strength at all!

  Their boss's kindness to her was also extreme, and he would never be able to indulge her forever.

  In the eyes of his boss, after staying, there is only one criterion for whether a person is good or not.

  Once she stays, he will definitely want her to look good!

  And seeing as she doesn't have much strength yet and has been hiding behind his boss, the good days of such a useless vase will soon come to an end!

  Ju Tai gave Han Qingxia a hard look and turned to leave.

  Five minutes later, Han Qingxia told everyone to evacuate to the west, and Yuetu would try to break out today.

  After everyone heard this, they were all shocked.

  "Let your dad wink and follow you closely." Han Qingxia said to Ning Yu.

  "yes!"

  Everyone began to evacuate westward.

  After walking about a kilometer west, Rong Yin suddenly stopped and said, "That's not right!"

  "What's wrong?" Han Qingxia looked at him.

  Rong Yin looked at Han Qingxia suspiciously, "Are you sure it's Xiang Xiang?"

  Han Qingxia stared into his eyes and said, "Yeah."

  "real?"

  "real."

  "That means Yue Tu wants to kill you."

  Han Qingxia's heart skipped a beat after hearing his words.

  Rongyin looked into her eyes, "My other superpower is danger prediction. To the west, the zombie wave is coming."

  Han Qingxia: "!"

  "Everyone retreat!" Rong Yin turned around and led everyone back.

  A large number of zombies rushed toward the west with a roar.

  Large numbers of zombies are coming in a steady stream, more than last night!

  The zombie wave turned them into dumplings in the blink of an eye.