293

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (293)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (293)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Like a noble nobleman who only likes to read books and is as humble as jade.

  Han Qingxia's eyes lit up when she saw it, "The new clothes are good."

  "Really?" Lu Qiyan, who was praised, looked down at the suit he was wearing, with a hint of boyish shyness on his handsome face.

  "It looks good." Han Qingxia stood up and walked to him carrying something, "It's for your grandpa."

  "so much?"

  "Don't your grandpa like to eat? Take it."

  When Lu Qiyan heard this, the smile on his face became even bigger. He took the two boxes of biscuits and said, "Let's go."

  "Um."

  Han Qingxia followed him downstairs.

  There is an electric car parked at the door.

  The main energy source at Midsummer Base is electricity, powered by her nuclear power plant.

  Cars, armored vehicles, and other fuel-burning vehicles should only be driven when performing combat missions to save some fuel.

  After all, there are no oil fields here, and fuel is a limited resource.

  So everyone usually rides either a bicycle or an electric bike.

  Han Qingxia does not allow anyone to drive in the city.

  So Lu Qiyan also came here on an electric bike.

  "Just an electric car?"

  The veteran cadre Lu Qiyan who was carrying the things looked upright and had already made plans for her, "Well, you sit in the back and I will take you."

  "Come on, let me take you." Han Qingxia got on the electric car, grabbed the handle and looked at him, "Come up."

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Lu Qiyan hung two boxes of biscuits and one box of mooncakes on the handle of her electric car, walked to the narrow back seat, looked at the back seat of the small electric car, and considered how he should sit.

  "Didi - be quick and get in the car."

  Lu Qiyan finally decided on the ladylike sitting position.

  Just like sitting on a small bench, sit on your side in the back seat of the electric car with your legs together and your back straight.

  He wanted to be more masculine and sit astride him, but he was wearing a suit today and couldn't pull his crotch open.

  Fortunately, he has been a soldier all year round, so sitting like this does not lose his dignity.

  But then he faced another problem, where should he put his hands?

  Generally speaking, should I hold the cyclist by the waist or just hold her?

  After all, this is an electric car ride, so I need to grab something.