Chapter 1 Simple Travel

"Ah!"

"Mom, be careful, don't kill anyone. Her mother just died, and everyone is watching."

"I know, I know. I didn't use much force. I just shook her gently. Who knew she couldn't stand shaking so much?"

"Mom, mom, she's bleeding! She can't be dead, can she?"

"No, no, come here quickly. There's no one here. Send her back to the house. We'll come here in a big way later to avoid suspicion."

......

There was a sharp pain in the back of his head. Jian Dan suddenly opened his eyes. He instinctively wanted to jump up and be alert, but then he realized something was wrong. This body was not listening to him?

"Who the hell drugged me?"

It was quiet all around, and Jian Dan noticed something was wrong.

This environment, this table, this decoration, these ornaments, and the clothes on his body, although they all showed poverty and shabbyness, they were completely incompatible with his family's rich style.

The most important thing is, why are they so similar to the things in my grandparents' room?

What's even more terrifying is that the white little hand under the sleeve is not her own claw.

This hot temper, when she gets angry, my goodness, she faints again.

This body should be used to being angry, and it woke up quickly this time, but Jian Dan was also dumbfounded.

Although she likes to read novels, the premise is that it is other people's business, but who can stand it if it happens to herself?

Think about her, she is the daughter of the underworld, and a fight ended up making herself travel through time. Who can she go to for justice?

"Alas!"

Sighing faintly, Jian Dan had to accept her fate.

After combing through the original owner's memory, the only thing to be thankful for is that the family has good economic conditions. Although they are not open, they are still good, so that the eldest lady will not come here without transition and directly eat coarse food.

The original owner Jian Dan, fifteen years old, high school student, her ancestors and maternal grandfather are all wealthy families for generations, and the old man is wise. A few years ago, they donated all the family property to the government, which brought them the peace of the past few years.

The social environment is that in 1959, the capital city was about to enter a decade of chaos according to the historical trajectory. I don't know if this fictional story will follow the same trajectory, but there are already signs. The enthusiasm for classes in school is much less than before, and there are often second-rate people strolling on the streets outside. The atmosphere is tense, and neighbors have to be careful when talking to each other.

Jiandan couldn't help but sigh repeatedly. Why is it at this time?

After donating the family property, his father joined the army and his mother went to the factory.

Then several old people died one after another.

Then the news of his father's sacrifice came, and his weak mother couldn't think about it and followed him.

The current node is that his mother has just passed away, and the family of the fiancé who was set by the old man before his death came to cancel the engagement. In the dispute, the original owner was pushed down by the man's mother. As a result, the other party dragged her back to the house and ran away without caring!