Chapter 174: Startled Snake

Children in the city really don't know this. After all, there are not many opportunities to eat fruits, and they are reluctant to eat them, so how can they have the opportunity to freeze them?

Even Tan Yajun heard about it from the villagers before. After coming here, she knew about another famous fruit here - frozen pears.

"Really, really, let's see if we can find pears. Frozen pears are also very delicious, especially when it's snowing outside and the house is warm, and you can bite an icy cold frozen pear. That tastes so good,"

Speaking of this, Jian Dan's eyes lit up. She knew this and had eaten it, but there was no frozen pear in the base.

In terms of food, Jian Dan still felt that Li Yan was more compatible. Just like this time, before anyone else said anything, she rushed out to find a pear tree.

It was quite smooth going up the mountain for four or five days in a row.

A lot of mountain products were harvested, and the villagers came back with a lot of harvests every day. Liu Weimin felt that it was too smooth.

"It's OK if we didn't encounter wild boars, but why didn't we even encounter pheasants or rabbits this year?"

There are indeed wild animals on this mountain. In addition to the wild boars that scare the villagers, we have also heard the howling of wolves.

But there are also many small animals. Apart from the special situation last year, the villagers are not useless in the mountains. In addition to digging wild vegetables, occasionally if they are lucky, they will also kill small animals that can be eaten, such as rabbits, pheasants, wild goats, and even some snakes, which are also edible.

Life is difficult.

These small things have always been owned by whoever kills them. Even though everything has been collective in the past two years, these conventions have not been broken. They are considered to be the kind that people don't report and the management doesn't report.

Of course, this has also become a rare opportunity for the villagers to have a good meal.

Throughout the year, the only time the villagers can eat meat openly is to kill the New Year pig before the New Year, so that the whole family can satisfy their cravings and get a little oily.

If you want to eat meat at other times, you have to be brave, after all, not everyone dares to enter this mountain.

If you don't have the courage or the skills, but still want to eat meat, you have to rely on luck. When the wild boar comes down the mountain, and you are lucky enough to be killed, it is also an opportunity.

However, every time the wild boar comes down the mountain, it will not only harm the crops and houses, but also cause casualties. After all, if you count carefully, in this ordinary small village, except for professional hunters, how many people dare to face the wild boar directly?

Liu Weimin loves and hates this big treasure.

So he just complained about this, but he didn't dare to hope it would come true. If he was not careful, it would be a life.

Seeing that the harvest was almost over, he felt relieved.

"Let's share the grain these two days and spend the New Year in peace."

Liu Aiguo nodded and looked at the busy villagers.

"This year's harvest is pretty good. With the things we picked up from the mountain, the villagers should be able to have a much better time this winter."

"Yes, it's a good thing not to be hungry. Life will get better."

"Ah!"

"Help!"