Chapter 100 If I want to fly, I'll take you with me

Tan Yajun thought about it and nodded,

"Okay, I'll find it, boil the water and cook some cornmeal porridge, and we'll have all the food."

"Yes, I'll go light the fire for you, let them be depressed, I'll eat here at noon."

Tan Yajun laughed,

"Oh, if you say so, how many meals have we eaten here? We wish you could eat here every day. You didn't come here often before, and now there are so many people, it's not as convenient as before."

Simply waved his hand,

"It's okay, anyway, the three of you live in a separate room, at most Chen Zhiqing's It's more lively on the other side."

Chen Jianguo, who was carrying firewood behind him, also had a sad tone.

"You finally remembered me?"

Several female educated youths burst into laughter. They really forgot about him.

"Chen Zhiqing, you should be happy. No matter what, there will definitely be male educated youths. You will have a partner."

For the past six months, it's not that no one has laughed at Chen Jianguo behind his back. He has to follow the female educated youths all day long. There's nothing he can do about it. He's the only one. He's used to it now. He's not used to changing his partner out of the blue.

"Aren't you my friends? Are you going to abandon me and fly solo?"

This sad tone made several people giggle again.

"Don't worry, I'll take you with me if I want to fly."

Cut the shepherd's purse into small pieces, add five or six pheasant eggs, and pour two bowls of cornmeal into it. After it wakes up for a while, add a little oil and fry it into small pancakes on a low fire. Both sides are still crispy, and the fragrance of eggs and shepherd's purse are mixed with the fragrance of this shepherd's purse. Drink a bowl of hot cornmeal porridge, and several people eat until their stomachs are full.

After dinner, sit in the yard and bask in the sun.

In Anji County, Liu Weimin had just received a new educated youth, but his head was so big that he turned around to complain to Liu Sanye,

"Uncle San, look at them, one batch is worse than the other.

Look at that guy who wants to raise his face to the sky and his eyes are rolled up to the top of his head. He is not the kind of person who works quietly. No, I have to tell everyone when I go back, especially my own children, don't follow him and learn bad things.

That male educated youth, what's that hair? Is it a willow?"

Liu Sanye's expression did not change, and he rolled his eyes at him,

"You are so promising, that person uses hair oil, maybe people in big cities think it looks good."

The male educated youth Li Jianye who applied hair oil only wanted to show his charm, but ignored that the train would take three days and three nights to arrive.

As a result, it is conceivable that for the sake of his so-called image, he could only sit upright on the first day, for fear that his precious hair oil would be rubbed off.

It didn't take long. In the middle of the night, he couldn't hold on any longer. He slept soundly with his head on the backrest.

The air in the carriage was chaotic. The next day, his hair started to get oily and frizzy. If he was a clean person, there was water on the train, so he would just wash it. Boys have short hair, so it's easy to take care of. They are not afraid of the cold in this season. It will dry in a short time. It's so refreshing.